Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Softmp3 turns nordic... :(

sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post

Well, we dont have much anti-P2P here in scandinavia compared to other countries. Anyway, the admin of Softmp3 have stated that they have got threats from industries outside Sweden, and that is the reason for the removal of non-nordic members.
    If its in another country, why worry? Until their government steps in on the other countries behalf, theres nothing they can do to stop anything, other then sending empty threats, which apparently works...
    Tokeman, you have made one of the most intelligent statements in this thread so far. I applaud your views sir! Do you mind if i use your statement when i try and get my account re-enabled.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    If its in another country, why worry? Until their government steps in on the other countries behalf, theres nothing they can do to stop anything, other then sending empty threats, which apparently works...
    This has already happened in sweden once with tpb.. now i don't know where softmp3 is hosted but i just wanted to point that out
    Last edited by danio; 03-09-2009 at 11:22 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    You'll probably be able to sign back up through a proxy just fine, but more than likely you'll eventually just get disabled again.

But anyways, a lot of people have lost their Softmp3 accounts. It's not like the tracker is a one of a kind tracker though. Just gain membership to any other that supplies mp3 scene releases.
    Any site you or any other member can recommend?

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiccup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    You'll probably be able to sign back up through a proxy just fine, but more than likely you'll eventually just get disabled again.

But anyways, a lot of people have lost their Softmp3 accounts. It's not like the tracker is a one of a kind tracker though. Just gain membership to any other that supplies mp3 scene releases.
    Any site you or any other member can recommend?
    Other scene release sites for music are are VIPmusic, FileMP3, STMusic, What, Waffles, and the big 0day sites like SCT, FTN, and SCC. Can't say much about VIPmusic or Filemp3, cause I'm not members at either tracker anymore and they weren't spectacular last time I was on them.

I wouldn't recommend STMusic for anything other than scene releases, since I've found they have a HUGE amount or dupe torrents labelled as v0 that are CBR.

Your best bet is one of the aforementioned 0day sites or What/Waffles.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567