View Poll Results: Which is your favourite AntiVirus Suite?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Norton Antivirus

50 58.82%
  • McAfee Virusscan

5 5.88%
  • AVG

15 17.65%
  • NOD32

6 7.06%
  • PC'Cillin

1 1.18%
  • other (please specify)

8 9.41%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Favourite AV Suite

BANNED
    Originally posted by shn@5 January 2004 - 13:52
    Every since I got Norton Corporate from balamm about 6 or 7 months ago maybe longer, I have used it ever since. Its very lightweight and it only does what I think an av should do. Realtime file protection and virus updates, thats all I want. I dont need the clean sweep, defrag and all that other unecessary crap.
    uhhhh there's something for that...its called mcafee B)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by DWk+5 January 2004 - 15:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 5 January 2004 - 15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@5 January 2004 - 13:52
    Every since I got Norton Corporate from balamm about 6 or 7 months ago maybe longer, I have used it ever since.&nbsp; Its very lightweight and it only does what I think an av should do.&nbsp; Realtime file protection and virus updates, thats all I want.&nbsp; I dont need the clean sweep, defrag and all that other unecessary crap.
    uhhhh there&#39;s something for that...its called mcafee B) [/b][/quote]
    Thanks, Ill check it out. It may be time for a change of pace with my av.

Although I have not had a virus since.................humm I really cant remember.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    Poster
    i use AVG its easy to use , good updates and uses few resources but im thinking of moving to Kaspersky as they seem to be a lot faster in getting virus definations and its been recommended on another forum devoted to trojans ( trojaner-board.de Its a a german site but they offer very good infos on how to get rid of stuff like that
    Open your mind

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    NIS 2003 Takes me 22 or so minutes to scan 80 gigs. I always schedule it for when I&#39;m sleeping. I hate to be interrupted when I&#39;m using the puter. hehe

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45

6. Software & Hardware   -   #46
    NOD32 indeed.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #47
    FST Retiree
    SAV 8.1....though that might be changing soon since it doesnt like any of my "hacktools"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345