View Poll Results: how many invite forums are you active on?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (only here)

89 45.18%
  • 2-3

84 42.64%
  • 4-5

14 7.11%
  • 6-7

2 1.02%
  • a lot more!

8 4.06%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how many invite forums are you active on?

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Two. But as others said, the other one isn't really an invite forum. And I certainly don't belong to either here or the other forum to gain invites. I belong to them for the friends and discussions.
    I was just wondering, do people also do that, join as many forums as they can, just to get more invites, even make dupe accs at trackers? Cause I have tried inviting people to places and it said that the mail is already in the database in a few instances.
    I guess some collectors tend to forget that they are members of certain trackers, while they are going for the ''big ones''.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm member in 5. But I'm active only on 3 of them.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I was just wondering, do people also do that, join as many forums as they can, just to get more invites, even make dupe accs at trackers?
    Yeah, I'm sure there's people that do this. Some forums can be a gold mine for invites, and people know this and try to take advantage of it.

Cause I have tried inviting people to places and it said that the mail is already in the database in a few instances.
    This could either mean the person you are trying to invite really is a member already, and their dumbass gave you the email address they already used to sign up for. Or, there could be a bug in the forum/tracker system. Someone once invited me to a forum, but said my email was already in the database. Which was false since I never even heard of this site before. The site did then accept another email of mine.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 02-27-2009 at 08:11 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Currently I am member on 2 invite forums. Don't know any other good places where I could spare time

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Considering FST as an invite forum as it's stated on the poll options, is reductive to say the least and clearly carries second intentions.
    A invite forum is a forum dedicated to... spread invites in the first place. maybe you've missed it, but there are plenty other sections at this forum.
    the name is pretty self explanatory.
    therefore, i'm active at none of them, though registered at one, as some know for which reasons

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    oy PB you forgot two options...none and stfu benchez :|

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Just here and a place with the motto. Neither place I would really classify as invite forums. Invite forums to me are based around the distributions of invites and not much else.

"When your here, your family"
    Last edited by Sanka113; 02-28-2009 at 11:17 AM.
    See ya in another life, brother.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SKEPTICPROD's Avatar Member
    FST fo life

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I looked for a "none" option

Guess I see FST as a forum with an easily ignored invite section rather than an "invite forum". Ooops!

A few torrent sites I'm on have invite sections/threads in the forum, do they count?

Edit - yeah, kinda what Cabalo said....
    Last edited by MAdIrish; 02-27-2009 at 10:08 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ban's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    two
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/usersig/sigpic209538_1.gif

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast