View Poll Results: how many invite forums are you active on?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (only here)

89 45.18%
  • 2-3

84 42.64%
  • 4-5

14 7.11%
  • 6-7

2 1.02%
  • a lot more!

8 4.06%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: how many invite forums are you active on?

Poster BT Rep: +3
    when it comes to invites, I prefer using some private trackers Power User + forums, where there are mods giving unlimited invites or just good users who like to share their invites.

I recently joined a forum focused on invites only and found it disappointing.
    And I sincerely think the REPutation thing is stupid.
    I find it stupid because I dont use to create accounts on "appeared over the night trackers" which hand you "tons of invites" so that you can give them to "stupid kids" on forums and get a +1 rep.

I still want to have to some trackers to use on a daily basis (not like some "torrenters" that have accounts by the sake of it and dont use them) and I am confident that time solves everything.

And I want to add another thing, forums like this one are full of people who will always act cocky and will show you that they have accounts on the specific tracker you are looking for, but will never help with an invite you because
    - it's always easier to make fun of you OR
    - they dwelt with too many bad users which made them think that "even the yogurt is hot".
    Last edited by BeckS; 02-27-2009 at 10:53 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Depends as a lot of forums have the same members.

Only up there is on a tracker forum is that a member can usually track the member he-she gives a invite to. Still can cause issues. better to invite friends you know and talk to only.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckS View Post
    when it comes to invites, I prefer using some private trackers Power User + forums, where there are mods giving unlimited invites or just good users who like to share their invites.

I recently joined a forum focused on invites only and found it disappointing.
    And I sincerely think the REPutation thing is stupid.
    I find it stupid because I dont use to create accounts on "appeared over the night trackers" which hand you "tons of invites" so that you can give them to "stupid kids" on forums and get a +1 rep.

I still want to have to some trackers to use on a daily basis (not like some "torrenters" that have accounts by the sake of it and dont use them) and I am confident that time solves everything.

And I want to add another thing, forums like this one are full of people who will always act cocky and will show you that they have accounts on the specific tracker you are looking for, but will never help with an invite you because
    - it's always easier to make fun of you OR
    - they dwelt with too many bad users which made them think that "even the yogurt is hot".
    Interesting point of view. I feel the same as you know the person giving you the invite has permission to do so. So you can enjoy your account and not be worried that you may get banned.
    Last edited by pone44; 05-13-2009 at 12:13 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Two. But as others said, the other one isn't really an invite forum. And I certainly don't belong to either here or the other forum to gain invites. I belong to them for the friends and discussions.
    i belong to the same 2 for the same reasons.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Quote Originally Posted by interwebz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Two. But as others said, the other one isn't really an invite forum. And I certainly don't belong to either here or the other forum to gain invites. I belong to them for the friends and discussions.
    i belong to the same 2 for the same reasons.
    me too

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I'm not on a single invite forum (except this one) but I don't have access to the invite section, so I guess I'm not on a single one....yet
    Last edited by BoneWmachine; 02-27-2009 at 11:55 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    1 only here

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    none, besides FST
    Last edited by 0Ri0N; 02-27-2009 at 12:50 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    UnGodly's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I am active on about 6 and give invites on them all, they all offer something a little different

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    I belong to 4 invites forum (1 of them is not really an invite forum), but i'm there for the discussions and the members

but of course, if i need anything i ask my friends that i made in those forums.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Only one but its not fst unfortunately

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast