Thread: Vcd Encodin

as u may of already figured out im new to creating my own VCDs as im always msgin 4 help, but hye i guess dats wot a forum is for? ...well i need sum advice, wen im creatin a VCD it needs 2 encode the film (im usin easy cd and dvd creator 6) but it seems 2 take 4eva! is der n e quicker way 2 go thur this process? or is jus cos of my pc specs it seems 2 go slow? cheers 4 all advice!
    D

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Encoding meant to be slow, consider urself lucky if ur 700MB files takes up to 2-3 hours to encode! (to be honest it all depands on ur computer's speed, if it is brand new it will take about 1-2 hours to encode a 700MB file and if the computer is old then it will take forever.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Takes me about 2 hours per movie to encode and I am running on a computer that is 3 years old. I can burn only about 2 movies a day and I consider that pretty good.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Hyperspam@19 September 2003 - 12:13
    Takes me about 2 hours per movie to encode and I am running on a computer that is 3 years old. I can burn only about 2 movies a day and I consider that pretty good.
    That doesn't add up to me if it only take u two hours a movie u should be able to burn way more than 2 movies. I wish my encoding time was that good.