Thread: what.cd

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hello! i would like to get an invite. thx

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sefo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Go to their IRC channel they will interview you, If you fit you will get in.
    BTW, no one will risk inviting you because giving away what invites is forbidden.

Trust everyone, Just don't trust the devil inside them.

Looking for GFT

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    thank you. but how can i go to irc? I never use it...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by sefo View Post
    Go to their IRC channel they will interview you, If you fit you will get in.
    BTW, no one will risk inviting you because giving away what invites is forbidden.
    Forbidden,,???WTF..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    walkman79's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Maybe someone can help you but your inviter has to be sure that you will never try to trade again...

Anyway, it would be easier if you just try their irc.

Btw, giveaway threads are forbidden but you are encouraged to giveaway invites to your friends, people who you trust. As I said, maybe someone can help you if he trusts you enough.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Wilton331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I had one giveaway on this site and the administrators at What marked me as a trader because of it and permanently banned me. I tried multiple times to defend myself, via email and irc, but they would not even give me the time of day. It was like dealing with a teenager (wouldn't be surprised if the people I spoke with were). By far the most frustrating event of my bittorrent career.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SKEPTICPROD's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilton331 View Post
    I had one giveaway on this site and the administrators at What marked me as a trader because of it and permanently banned me. I tried multiple times to defend myself, via email and irc, but they would not even give me the time of day. It was like dealing with a teenager (wouldn't be surprised if the people I spoke with were). By far the most frustrating event of my bittorrent career.
    that blows man.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    so why do you keep whatcd's userbar ?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Wilton331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    so why do you keep whatcd's userbar ?
    i haven't posted on FST in months. laziness i guess.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    @ Wilton331 - hard to believe you were caught by surprise...

"Trading, selling or offering invites in public is strictly prohibited, and will get you permanently banned. "

@OP - IRC is the way to go