Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: REQ: RevTT, FTN, ScT, ScL

Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    What about xbox-sky tracker, was open yesterday I think.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    nah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nah View Post

Jesus christ ive uploaded over 400GB there, and you come to teach me how to seed? My download speed is 20Mbit down and 5 mbit up... I need a second tracker.
    omfg, obviously, you need to be taught how to seed. cause if you can't get yourself at least a little buffer with a 5mbit upstream on TL, then you're doing something wrong. you do not need another tracker, you would need another tracker if you would have said "i want another tracker cause there is not enough xbox360 games on TL", but you either should seed more longer, or download releases from another categories, like known tv shows for example to get some upload.
    Did you read one post above from your post?

Xbox sky i have a account there, they have great Xbox360E releases but its kinda awful to wait about 1 or more weeks for a game. From TL you get it with 2 hours...
    Last edited by nah; 02-27-2009 at 09:25 PM.
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    ^^^Read. Your ratio is already good. You've said it yourself. Plus you have a "20/5 Mbps".... Sooo I think you used the TL ratio improve as an excuse.

I would have seriously helped you out finding a Ftn invite if you were being somewhat honest.

Lets look it from a different angle, there are plenty of xbox games on TL i want to download (from the retro section and old games i still havent played) But those games have very low ammount of leechers and bigger ammount of seeders and some games on there are even on 2 double layer discs (over 12gb, one xbox360 game is about 6,7gb...)
    And you think you'll find more seeders/leechers in sct or ftn?? pftttt.. cmon now cut the bullshit. You either don't know what you're talking about, or you act like you don't know.

Tl has the most amount of 360 games after bcg,bitgamer and cbocx-sky, so you're good where you at. Plus you got a good ratio already so you don't need to cross-seed.

Close the thread now
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-27-2009 at 09:32 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i only wanted to help i'm just saying if you have those speeds on TL ... you'd already have 1TB upload.
    Last edited by Swift; 02-27-2009 at 09:33 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    omfg, obviously, you need to be taught how to seed. cause if you can't get yourself at least a little buffer with a 5mbit upstream on TL, then you're doing something wrong. you do not need another tracker, you would need another tracker if you would have said "i want another tracker cause there is not enough xbox360 games on TL", but you either should seed more longer, or download releases from another categories, like known tv shows for example to get some upload.
    Did you read one post above from your post?

Xbox sky i have a account there, they have great Xbox360E releases but its kinda awful to wait about 1 or more weeks for a game. From TL you get it with 2 hours...
    i didn't read it before i wrote my post, cause i was writing the post while your was posted, but, what has that post to do with you not being able to seed on tl? it just says how much GB's do the x360 releases have on tl and that you can't burn a dvd.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    nah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    ajsi, read it once more please or 10x until you get the point.

Albo da kid, as i explained how i get the extra ratio with cross seeding, so i would use the extra ratio to download the old releases which have very low or no seeders.
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yea yea keep talking out of your ass. What is your buffer on Tl?? if you have a bigger buffer than 100GB close this thread right now because you don't need anymore extra ratio than that. (or keep it open if you want, you're still going to end up getting shit)

I refuse to reply to any more of this inflammatory bs
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-27-2009 at 09:40 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ajsi, read it once more please or 10x until you get the point.

Albo da kid, as i explained how i get the extra ratio with cross seeding, so i would use the extra ratio to download the old releases which have very low or no seeders.
    you really start annoying me. i don't care about xbox360 releases, how are they big or how big is the chance that somebody will dl the old release or how many seeders/leechers do the releases have. what am i telling you is, you should seed as much as you can. if you are not able to get buffer for downloading with using just xbox360 category, download something else from time to time, like a movie or something, with 5mbit upstream you will get a buffer in no time. i think you are just lazy bastard. i don't care that after i referred that you should be taught lessong how to seed that you said that i should read a post where you are saying something related to xbox360 releases on TL. it is like i was talking about apples and you were talking about oranges. it seems to me that you are just crying that you can't download your loved xbox360 games because you are not clever enough to download anything else and seed it properly. i'm done here, good luck with seeding and everything else

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Really don't understand why you'd want to be a part of those trackers if you are looking for 360 games. There are several gaming trackers out there. Have you checked out Bitsoup btw? Fantastic general tracker with alot of 360 games.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    double
    Last edited by ajsi; 02-27-2009 at 10:00 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast