Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: REQ: RevTT, FTN, ScT, ScL

nah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nah View Post
    ajsi, read it once more please or 10x until you get the point.

Albo da kid, as i explained how i get the extra ratio with cross seeding, so i would use the extra ratio to download the old releases which have very low or no seeders.
    you really start annoying me. i don't care about xbox360 releases, how are they big or how big is the chance that somebody will dl the old release or how many seeders/leechers do the releases have. what am i telling you is, you should seed as much as you can. if you are not able to get buffer for downloading with using just xbox360 category, download something else from time to time, like a movie or something, with 5mbit upstream you will get a buffer in no time. i think you are just lazy bastard. i don't care that after i referred that you should be taught lessong how to seed that you said that i should read a post where you are saying something related to xbox360 releases on TL. it is like i was talking about apples and you were talking about oranges. it seems to me that you are just crying that you can't download your loved xbox360 games because you are not clever enough to download anything else and seed it properly. i'm done here, good luck with seeding and everything else
    Good luck seeding a torrent with has only seeds, you are so smart SIR, could i give you a award
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    you really start annoying me. i don't care about xbox360 releases, how are they big or how big is the chance that somebody will dl the old release or how many seeders/leechers do the releases have. what am i telling you is, you should seed as much as you can. if you are not able to get buffer for downloading with using just xbox360 category, download something else from time to time, like a movie or something, with 5mbit upstream you will get a buffer in no time. i think you are just lazy bastard. i don't care that after i referred that you should be taught lessong how to seed that you said that i should read a post where you are saying something related to xbox360 releases on TL. it is like i was talking about apples and you were talking about oranges. it seems to me that you are just crying that you can't download your loved xbox360 games because you are not clever enough to download anything else and seed it properly. i'm done here, good luck with seeding and everything else
    Good luck seeding a torrent with has only seeds, you are so smart SIR, could i give you a award
    okay man, i'm just about to use CAPS LOCK, so watch out. DOWNLOAD RELEASES WHICH GET A BIG AMOUNT OF LEECHERS. like tv shows or movies.
    Last edited by ajsi; 02-27-2009 at 10:06 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Ajsi give it up. You're dealing with a bored housewife who wont stop replying no matter what.

Mods should move this to the Shite forum. Anyone agree?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Thats a great way to treat a honest member, all i want is to get the old good releases what i havent played, thatway i want XBox trackers...
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Ok i make it christal clear to you:
    1. I download a popular release from torrentleech, i keep it seeding(until i get ratio 1.0 or more). But meanwhile seeding it in tl im seeding it in a second tracker also (cause the realease is popular there are many people downloading it... when many people finish downloading, my upload speed will go down... cause they will start seeding) but meanwhile while they are downloading i can upload fast there and i get extra ratio with it ...
    Got it?
    were you sent here by someone from
    irc.torrentleech.org:7011 #help
    ??

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    your post history proves you're just a fuckin beggar whinning for invites.
    get the hell out of here, you won't get anything by being bull-headed and dishonest.

ps: according to an old thread, you already have Torrentbytes, TorrentDamage and Bitsoup...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    get the hell out of here, you won't get anything by being bull-headed and dishonest.

ps: according to an old thread, you already have Torrentbytes, TorrentDamage and Bitsoup...
    No shit sherlock, you dont have any REP-s and saying me to get the fuck out here???
    Im giving invites away, what the fuck are you doing here???

And yes i got TB, and bitsoup (havent used it very much) Torrent-Damage i dont have nomore cause my account was deleted due to inactivity. And guess what TB has about 5 xbox360 games, id reccomend to read the thread from begging so you would get "why" i would like a tracker with xbox360 games.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    We all know (or we should by now) that rep's don't really meaning anything. You can be a helpful honest member here without doing public giveaways or anything. You've been lurking around here long enough that you should know that if you request a nice tracker like FTN, or SCT, you should be prepared to explain why YOU of all people deserve for someone to part ways with their hard earned invite. Flaming folks isn't gonna get you anywhere. Do some research on other similar request threads, reasses your situation, then go from there.

PS: You might want to close this thread and only open it to bump it yourself. Or not.
    See ya in another life, brother.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post

No shit sherlock, you dont have any REP-s and saying me to get the fuck out here???
    ahha this made my day.. You tell him Nah. A man without Bt rep+ amounts to nothing.
    That's why cinephilia isn't member of any high level sites, because no1 wants to invite someone without any rep points.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

ahha this made my day.. You tell him Nah. A man without Bt rep+ amounts to nothing.
    That's why cinephilia isn't member of any high level sites, because no1 wants to invite someone without any rep points.
    don't make a fool of yourself nah and close this .

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast