Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [REQ] FSC (readme)

walkman79's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    This is my first request and I'm not sure if I deserve the invite but I want to give it a shot and let the men with the power consider my request, I'm very aware that being a member of a private tracker is not a right but a privilege.

Well, I have been torrenting on private trackers for 2 years so far and I know that the most valued virtue in Bittorrent Sites is altruism, so I never HnR or cheat of course. I'm a member of some 0day and scene trackers but I'm looking for a good community oriented tracker where I can have mature conversations and some fun of course

I have a friend who is a member of FSC already but he can't request an invite because he doesn't meet the requirements, so
    I was wondering if a community rep could help me. I'm willing to be interviewed if it's necessary. I use walkman79 as my nick in most trackers and you can usually find me on FTN irc main channel, a site where I think I'm a good member and have very good stats.

I have talked to some FSC members and they told me you have a nice community and there are members who are always willing to help others and I like the idea of the clubs where people can discuss a specific topic and the Multi Language Forums, I'd love to see the spanish one .

As I said I'm aware this is not my right to be invited but I would like to have the chance to be interviewed and staff decide if I'm worth or not, if I get in I will definitely use the account and I will read the FAQ and Rules and abide by them of course.

Btw, @ sear: We are not aliens we are peruvians
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...ns-peru-231830

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED
    The Spanish one is pretty much dead lol, good luck anyways

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    parrothead's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    For what its worth, I have known him for close to 2 years and know for certain hes a good guy, he definitely isnt a n00b or piece of shit cheater... I'll vouch for him.

Quote Originally Posted by walkman79 View Post
    This is my first request and I'm not sure if I deserve the invite but I want to give it a shot and let the men with the power consider my request, I'm very aware that being a member of a private tracker is not a right but a privilege.

Well, I have been torrenting on private trackers for 2 years so far and I know that the most valued virtue in Bittorrent Sites is altruism, so I never HnR or cheat of course. I'm a member of some 0day and scene trackers but I'm looking for a good community oriented tracker where I can have mature conversations and some fun of course

I have a friend who is a member of FSC already but he can't request an invite because he doesn't meet the requirements, so
    I was wondering if a community rep could help me. I'm willing to be interviewed if it's necessary. I use walkman79 as my nick in most trackers and you can usually find me on FTN irc main channel, a site where I think I'm a good member and have very good stats.

I have talked to some FSC members and they told me you have a nice community and there are members who are always willing to help others and I like the idea of the clubs where people can discuss a specific topic and the Multi Language Forums, I'd love to see the spanish one .

As I said I'm aware this is not my right to be invited but I would like to have the chance to be interviewed and staff decide if I'm worth or not, if I get in I will definitely use the account and I will read the FAQ and Rules and abide by them of course.

Btw, @ sear: We are not aliens we are peruvians
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...ns-peru-231830

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Hmmmmmm

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    hidden bt rep ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by parrothead View Post
    he definitely isnt a n00b or piece of shit cheater...
    Freud might find it interesting that you thought to put noob and piece of shite in the same sentence.

This is spam right?
    I'd better warn myself or something..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    hidden bt rep ?
    I'm not hiding it, I don't have any rep because I don't trade. But I have invited a lot of good friends like parrothead of course
    Last edited by walkman79; 02-27-2009 at 11:22 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    u get rep for giving invites...
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by parrothead View Post
    he definitely isnt a n00b or piece of shit cheater...
    Freud might find it interesting that you thought to put noob and piece of shite in the same sentence.

This is spam right?
    I'd better warn myself or something..

Well he used the conjunction "or" which is exclusive right?

"...n00b or piece of shit..."

Correct me if I'm wrong

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by walkman79 View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong
    Freud would have a field day with that sentence.

btw I already like you more the parrothead.Maybe FSC could just give you his account.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast