Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats 2 yr member sudden login problems. Help?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinsert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    #waitingroom and #help channels are open to the public, so if you get banned you can still get into them.

#blackcats is the only room where you need your IRC password.
    Thanks im gonna try my chance :/ i didnt do anything bad to cirno
    did you forget about your bans for cheating at several other trackers? do you want them shown here again ?
    or do you think BCG staff doesn't know about that too ?
    stop whine, damn noob.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Actually I always thought Cirno was kind of a jerk too. But I had a couple conversations with him a couple weeks ago invloving one of my invitees(referees or whatever)...
    I think stoi already told about this once.
    Don't know any one of the two but stoi seems to be a really nice guy (reasonable) while cirno is more like a "pain in the neck" to users.

I really think that a tracker like bcg needs both of them to keep things going (and balanced ).

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    did you forget about your bans for cheating at several other trackers? do you want them shown here again ?
    stop whine, damn noob.
    One personal question Cabalo. What if he's not a cheater anymore?
    I know it's hard to give credits or trust someone who cheated before but, what if?
    Don't assume this as a stupid question, please, even if it looks stupid to you
    Last edited by 7th; 03-01-2009 at 06:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    i've always seen cirno as the "firm but fair" type...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    I think stoi already told about this once.
    Don't know any one of the two but stoi seems to be a really nice guy (reasonable) while cirno is more like a "pain in the neck" to users.

I really think that a tracker like bcg needs both of them to keep things going (and balanced ).

stop whine, damn noob.
    One personal question Cabalo. What if he's not a cheater anymore?
    I know it's hard to give credits or trust someone who cheated before but, what if?
    Don't assume this as a stupid question, please, even if it looks stupid to you
    well, that happened a couple of weeks ago. i think it would take me a lot more time than that to believe otherwise.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    well, that happened a couple of weeks ago. i think it would take me a lot more time than that to believe otherwise.
    Sounds fair enough. Thanks for the answer Cabalo.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    I want gifs.....

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks im gonna try my chance :/ i didnt do anything bad to cirno
    stop whine, damn noob.
    Noob ? just trying to be honest and wanted help from them..never cheated or anything like that..i think you talking about bitmetv or bitme case..whatever i dont force anybody to trust me..and no need to trust if i want i can reach everything every fuckin invite and tracker..i just want to be good man..
    Last edited by kevinsert; 03-01-2009 at 09:52 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    stop whine, damn noob.
    Noob ? just trying to be honest and wanted help from them..never cheated or anything like that..i think you talking about bitmetv or bitme case..whatever i dont force anybody to trust me..and no need to trust if i want i can reach everything every fuckin invite and tracker..i just want to be good man..
    Gosh! Kevinsert helped me a lot not long time ago and I simple forgot his username here.

After talk to him a lot at msn and get killed a lot at COD4&5 (xboxlive) I can tell you that he's a really nice guy. Sometimes he gets upset and "talks" too much, it's true but he's still a nice guy haha

Really hope you get your acc back again. Don't see the point in banning you, whatever ""proxy lover" means.
    Last edited by 7th; 03-01-2009 at 10:05 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    Gosh! Kevinsert helped me a lot not long time ago and I simple forgot his username here.

After talk to him a lot at msn and get killed a lot at COD4&5 (xboxlive) I can tell you that he's a really nice guy. Sometimes he "talks" too much, it's true but he's still a nice guy haha

Really hope you get your acc back again. Don't see the point in banning you, whatever ""proxy lover" means.
    Stoi said it wasnt for me..
    Wow you remember me now
    Rafael you need better connection at XboxLive and you know me @ Cod 4-5 im the King Gamertag : Kemalettin
    Add me and taste my best

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    stop whine, damn noob.
    no, i'm not talking about those man. try to think harder, or maybe i should put some evidences here for everyone to see and refresh your memory? it's 2 clicks away from uploading them to some imagehost.

just let me know if you want me to do that, ok ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast