Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats 2 yr member sudden login problems. Help?

no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    14 day inactivity? never knew about that. ive beena member for a long time there, and gone longer than two weeks without logging in/seeding and my account is still there.
    and mickeyash, get your own thread would you, and its not a permanent ban for failed login attempts, its only 15 minutes after 6.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

when i get a chance i will have a look at the banned members on IRC and also have a word with Cirno about this, i will also point him to this thread and see what he says, I am not sure if he is a member here though, so he may not reply personally.
    Hi stoi,
    Any follow up / decision from Cirno yet?
    Kind regards,
    catbrown

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Hi Stoi,
    I've waited 7 days since my last post to bump this thread again as a reminder.
    Any news? Do you know if the IRC log has been looked at so I can jump in and talk to cirno?

If it is a no go, just let me know.

Cheers,
    catbrown

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    there is only 1 banned IP in IRC and i have no idea if its you or not, as Cirno is not in IRC atm.

videotron.ca banned on March 8th so i doubt thats you, as it was only 3 days ago, so you should be able to get into IRC

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    james223's Avatar t0rrents BT Rep: +1
    Hi Stoi,
    I am having troube loading the fake login page for bcg.
    It seems the page fails to load, like I don't have access to the page. But if I try it on a proxy the page loads.
    It seems as if my Ip is on some sort of blacklist/blocked.
    Last edited by james223; 03-15-2009 at 02:33 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Lol what a loser. Just try to get a new account.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well pawachumbawumbawumda or whatever the fuck your name is, just STFU.

@ james

you probably got IP banned for 6 failed logins, your username on the tracker may do, but if its a new IP that you have never logged in with before, i may need your IP address.

so can you PM me your IP and i will have a look tomorrow for you.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    james223's Avatar t0rrents BT Rep: +1
    pm sent. thanks for the reply.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Big thanks to stoi and cirno. I totally understand why my account was disabled, and how it was possible for the wrong assumptions to be made. To be honest I am glad that they are so strict.

Anyway, I'm back in.

Moral(s) of the story for all members reading this thread:

If you have not done the wrong thing, a) Record in detail what happened, b) maturely and politely make contact with admins, c) be patient.

catbrown

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Also, never take a screenshot of your account like I did. For some reason they'll know and ban you just like myself

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast