Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: REQ: Waffles INVITE

  1. #1

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    72
    Posts
    682
    lol

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...waffles-339131


    the moar reqs ull crate, the less chances u have

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    1,422
    I see you have a SCT account.
    Not a member of SCT, but do they still give waffles invites in their forums?

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    72
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    I see you have a SCT account.
    Not a member of SCT, but do they still give waffles invites in their forums?
    btw, i forgot about that. if ur a member of sct, u can easy get at waffles. there is a thread with unlim invites for waff at sct forums

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    I see you have a SCT account.
    Not a member of SCT, but do they still give waffles invites in their forums?
    btw, i forgot about that. if ur a member of sct, u can easy get at waffles. there is a thread with unlim invites for waff at sct forums
    Yeah, but I sent the guy a PM and didn't get nothing back from him. It's been days.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    72
    Posts
    682
    btw its not so smart to have same names at any tracker and that forum if ur a trader, rnt u?

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    btw its not so smart to have same names at any tracker and that forum if ur a trader, rnt u?
    I don't trade. Also my name is different.

    received.
    Last edited by apollooff320; 03-01-2009 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •