Quote Originally Posted by db_la_23 View Post
    at lest don't spam if u don't want to give the guy the invite
    Quote Originally Posted by arham12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by db_la_23 View Post
    at lest don't spam if u don't want to give the guy the invite

you r the one spamming

No Prob mates ,,, just calm down ...
    Still waiting ......
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    I wonder Where i said that ??!!!

you gonna go tell us that you operate through PM's only, aksing and giving invites? thats against the rules.
    All what u know to help members here is to give them invites through pms ,,lol ,, i think u should have more time here to learn ,, Torrenting help is not only to give invites ,, if u give advice , it may be so helpfull , like : good trackers to join , ways to be a good sharer , seedbox configuration ..

i think u should change your mind , as by this way u will not make any good friends here or anywhere,, u rush only for invites ,, i said before if this topic gives me no ftn ,, i will not be so unhappy ,, but i gain the trial hounor ..

Ok , another thing ,, Didn't u ask yourself why , i have not the ordinary spamming like majority of subjects here ??!!!

Thanks for spamming ....
    Im looking for invites here am I?
    Look through every one of my posts here, not once have I asked for an invite here, all my posts havebeen offering opinions to others, or offering invites to other people. Im not looking for invites here, you are. dont deny it, your the one who requested FTN.

I ahve good friends, elsewhere, and most are members on here aswell, I just hope that you do too, because thats the only way your going to get this filled.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Im looking for invites here am I?
    Look through every one of my posts here, not once have I asked for an invite here, all my posts havebeen offering opinions to others, or offering invites to other people. Im not looking for invites here, you are. dont deny it, your the one who requested FTN.
    may be i understood u in wrong way ,, As i see u are used to pm others to have invites or to give them , whatever .. , u mentioned things that i didn't say so at this point i ask with wonder , if your thoughts are directed to the wrong way of Pms ,, i wanted only to make that clear for u ..

yeah , i have a request of FTN , But not spoiling others threads with useless posts adding nothing except showing i have the whole world wisdom even if having nothing ..

I ahve good friends, elsewhere, and most are members on here aswell, I just hope that you do too, because thats the only way your going to get this filled.
    man , i don't beg for invites , i said 100 times , just asking friends here to help , if no invites i will apperciate every post trying to help ,, another thing this thread gave me extra 3 friends which is more fantastic than invites ..

Last ,, Keep going man ,, and make friends in a right manner without spoiling threads ,, in my point of view Friends are more precious than flamming or destroying others threads ..

Again ,, thanks for useless spamming ,, i wish u take the reasonable side one day ..
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    up up up up up up

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    up up up up up up up up .......

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    lemme help you with this bump
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    up up up up up up up

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    First of all ,, many thanks to all members here who helped me before ,, and to all my friends who gave me invites to trackers i have ,, everyone know the fact when i promise about something i do ,, All my trackers are active , i am with the fact : take it to use it and do not take it only for collecting ...
    Sure , Not so many Giveaways , but i believe in the fact of helping others in Pms is better, here or somewhere only to gain new friends .

Now it is the hard part , i request Ftn ,, i know that it is so hard to be obtained ,, All of u know that in all trackers where i am ,, my name is there ,, All of u know that i am not a cheater , scammer or never did those shamfull things ..

I think As u know , ftn invite go only to one who deserves it , the one who could have the perfect tracker with its excellent pretime , content , ratioless download, fantastic forums , great community there ,- i am interesting to join to be in that community-. the one with trusted name who would keep that and deal with it in a right manner ..

i am nearly - as some say- in need of nothing , my trackers are enough for my needs , movies , games , TV , E-learning ,, then u say go and use them ,, stay away from ftn ,, i do not think so, u are in , so why not me ? ,,i wanna to enjoy that community and that tracker with its advantages like u ...

At last i will not keep that close , open for everyone who could help , Welcome to all spammers , Even if i get no invites on it ,, i will not be so unhappy, my friends here are more precious than anything , i am always the winner ...

Thanks For u all ....
    if you're looking for that, you already are in the perfect place, and it's open signups last time i checked. It's here.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    Sorry, there are plenty of people here who will back me up on the fact that I do have good friends already in the BT world. Im not saying you should beg for invites, im saying a friend will fill this, because from this request noone else will I hope.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    Sorry, there are plenty of people here who will back me up on the fact that I do have good friends already in the BT world. Im not saying you should beg for invites, im saying a friend will fill this, because from this request noone else will I hope.
    Sorry man ,, i miss-understood u ,, Sorry for my words ,,,
    Ok as i said i know it is hard to get ,, but i will keep trying till get bored,, and as i said more posts may equal more friends ....
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 03-10-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast