Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Ftn REQ : Can it be ?!!!!

mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I wonder when will mods close this thread?
    I wonder too ,, That is not your business ...

Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    They wont, itll take until he gets his request filled or unitl he gets bored bumping it before he closes it.
    he sperfectly entitled to request it and say up up up up up daily if he wants to. Thats how you make a great community, everyone wants to know you can say up up up up up
    I know u forget another good thing to be a good member in a community ,, entering others threads and speaking like that shit ,, I think u should give a good advice or shut up ,,,,, or even u can swallow your own tongue,, that will be better for everyone here ..

I am not so unhappy for some foolish posts in this thread "not meaning the above ones" ,, i mean some posts ,, I think Members with "brilliant" torrent history especially this month come and give dammin advices ,, I think if your house is made by Glass Don't throw others by stones ...

Always i apperciate every post tried to help ,, my real friends here ,, every pm from respected members here ,, they told me to close the thread and post from time to time to prevent some fool members "Not meanning ones who post here" from spoiling that ....

I think the thread will go to this line i will close it to prevent that ....
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Still waiting >>>>>>>>
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567