Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Whats with al the nzb requests?

  1. #1
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Land gurt by sea
    Posts
    9,192
    Are we allowed to request on here now? Could be have a seperate subsection then?

  2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,801
    It's not allowed.

    Asked an admin about it earlier and it was not an option to get a subforum then, but I think that was understood as we (members) was to fill the requests.

    People are both uploading things requested here, and they link to search results and I don't think it will be a massive boost in the requests if we would get a subforum for it.
    I would love such a feature since it would be possible to get more activity in here.
    Last edited by MultiForce; 03-02-2009 at 02:58 PM.

  3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    I wanted to make a thread called:

    [Req] Stop making requests.

  4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,801
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    I wanted to make a thread called:

    [Req] Stop making requests.
    You would only get a bunch of links to some drama series about married ppl and sex

  5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    xuxoxux's Avatar Reader BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    I wanted to make a thread called:

    [Req] Stop making requests.
    You would only get a bunch of links to some drama series about married ppl and sex
    I can so see that happening.......sadly.

  6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,579
    I wonder if the staff have thought recently of making a request section. Tons of us would use it.

  7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    rippinitup4fun's Avatar alt.binaries.*
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    285
    I would love that feature as well. I would be active in there requesting and filling.

  8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30
    I would love a request section, am trying to find a copy of "Magnolia" hint hint, but no luck!

  9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Age
    29
    Posts
    22,051
    Reality has deemed this unnecessary for the site. With all the good that comes with a request section it makes this site a bigger blip on the radar.

    Some iRC channels offer a requesting system such as #alt.binaries.dvds on eFnet or #alt.binaries.multimedia on eFnet.

    I currently am an active requester and filler in #alt.binaries.dvds. They offer a community like no other truly some fabulous folks.

  10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    dutchmaster420's Avatar God's Son
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,136
    It doesnt seem like theres a lot of action with the dvd section on a.b.dvd@efnet...a.b.g.w and a.b.g.x360 are great for requesting games though...i wish a.b.dvdr took requests

    i dont think a request section is needed here people need to learn how to search search site headers themselves


    Quote Originally Posted by WHiKWiRE View Post
    Reality has deemed this unnecessary for the site. With all the good that comes with a request section it makes this site a bigger blip on the radar.

    Some iRC channels offer a requesting system such as #alt.binaries.dvds on eFnet or #alt.binaries.multimedia on eFnet.

    I currently am an active requester and filler in #alt.binaries.dvds. They offer a community like no other truly some fabulous folks.
    Last edited by dutchmaster420; 03-06-2009 at 01:17 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •