Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are women so crazy?

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Aren't women the same all the time at every age?
    Yes, all women are exactly the same all the time.
    Kind of like McDonalds burgers.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I like'em with Sweet 'n Sour sauce.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Btw, any women who says that all men are bastards should take a good look at the choices that they've made.[/quote]

You are right, and it is funny that women always say they want a good man, but always end up with the bad boys, and then complaint about it, most women don't know what to do with a good man anyway.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Omg! I'd read about that in an autobiography but I didn't realise it was on film. I'll tell you what, when a man you love looks at you and speaks to you like that it's the worst feeling in the world. You feel about 2 inches tall. Men are bastards.

A real man would never talk to a woman like that, that guy is an idiot, he should be castrated.
    Not all men are bastards, sometimes women talk to men like that, abuse comes in all shapes and forms.
    I quite like Bukowski, so I find myself torn now .

I can't imagine ever talking to anyone with such disrespect. If I ever felt that angry I'd just walk away.

Anyway, judging by your past posts you take being a bastard to the level of an art form!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Btw, any women who says that all men are bastards should take a good look at the choices that they've made.
    Btw, I thought we were doing crass generalisations right now?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    walkman79's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Btw, any women who says that all men are bastards should take a good look at the choices that they've made.

You are right, and it is funny that women always say they want a good man, but always end up with the bad boys, and then complaint about it, most women don't know what to do with a good man anyway.
    Exactly, some of them have sex with the man in the first week and they blame men for being insensitive and sexism , and these type of women usually make their choices based on physical appearance.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Some of you guys have come out with some crap, I've got to say.

Did you learn all this watching 1960's sitcoms?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by walkman79 View Post

Exactly, some of them have sex with the man in the first week and they blame men for being insensitive and sexism , and these type of women usually make their choices based on physical appearance.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. I make my choices based on how rich he is

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Btw, I thought we were doing crass generalisations right now?
    I'll expand upon it later.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun

A real man would never talk to a woman like that, that guy is an idiot, he should be castrated.
    Not all men are bastards, sometimes women talk to men like that, abuse comes in all shapes and forms.
    I quite like Bukowski, so I find myself torn now .

I can't imagine ever talking to anyone with such disrespect. If I ever felt that angry I'd just walk away.

Anyway, judging by your past posts you take being a bastard to the level of an art form!
    If that was for me, I don't think you or anyone else can know anyone for a few posts. Assumptions are for ignorants, I don't know anyone here at all to say how they are.
    You are right, it is better to walk away, I can't imaging talking like that to someone I loved or love, that would say the kind of horrible person I am.
    But that kind of behaviour is about control, abuse and that should never be tolerated by the other person or society.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast