Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are women so crazy?

pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    but it's still ok to have sex with a woman we haven't met before, yes?

... as before that day.
    Yes it is ok but use a full body condon, they have them in condomania.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Considering how some of the gentlemen in this thread posted in reply, I think the answer as to 'why women are crazy' lies there

What do you mean? Asking for advice about women on a filesharing forum on the internet, is well known to be the right way to go about getting the right answers about such things. Neotheone has created several threads like this and he's now been dumped by several girls.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    I would be pissed off as well if my girlfriend treated me like that, it looks like she was trying to make a public spectacle of Charles Bukowski as if he is not good enough for her and that he is a door mat by cheating on him

She's typical trailer trash
    Last edited by MackDaddy; 03-04-2009 at 07:59 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced View Post
    Skweeky & Squeamous, I'd like to apologise for the level of patronisation in this thread.

I'd like to, but then I'd be associating myself with some of the opinions shown.

I think you should continue with your current Diversity training though, I'm sure if you kick 'em enough they'll stay down
    Don't worry about it, it's an education

Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy View Post
    I would be pissed off as well if my girlfriend treated me like that, it looks like she was trying to make a public spectacle of Charles Bukowski as if he is not good enough for her and that he is a door mat by cheating on him

She's typical trailer trash
    I think she said she would stay over with other people if she wanted to, I didn't hear anything about her having sex with them. In any case, she was quite upfront about it. Would you think it acceptable if you told a girl you didn't want an exclusive relationship with her and she kicked you in the face?

No-one has a right to make demands of another person to fit with their world view. If you can't live with someone you leave, you don't try to have your cake and eat it by changing them. People who want to control other people are just small and frightened inside, and their self confidence is reliant on other people doing as they're told and confirming their choices are the right ones. Really self aware and confident people have their own personal limits and allow other people theirs. It makes me so angry when people treat other people like the latest must-have gadget and think it's ok to bash them against the wall because they don't know how to work them properly. Truly pathetic.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Woops, my bad, I thought that she was saying to him that she was cheating on him and that she didn't understand why he had a problem with that

6. Lounge   -   #46
    I've looked at it again and he does say 'sleep with other people'.

Still, no mention of cheating. Cheating is sleeping with other people behind someone's back, and she seemed quite open about it.

Seriously, I don't know what she saw in him though. You wouldn't be able to tell which end you were having sex with .

7. Lounge   -   #47
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Even if she was having sex with other people, that's not reason for anyone to abuse the other person, if you don't like it, move on, that's all.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Someone's changed their tune.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Yes, funny that!

10. Lounge   -   #50
    walkman79's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    lol

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast