Originally posted by www.netweiser.com@21 September 2003 - 10:57
    Freeserve Broadband = 99/100
    Agreed, but maybe not 99...At least a high 80

You get good speeds and no need to get a cable drileld into your house

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by stupidguy@21 September 2003 - 12:05
    95/100 For NTL 600k Broardband I Had Some Trouble Setting It Up But It&#39;s Worked Fine Since.....Good Speeds And No Download/Upload Cap As Far As I Can See
    I agree with the marking, however I didn&#39;t have any bother setting it up.

I also use a router and have 3 PCs connected to it, these often all use it at the same time. One for downloading, one for general surfing and one for MSN type stuff. Never causes any bother.

All round good service in my opinion.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by stupidguy@21 September 2003 - 12:05
    95/100 For NTL 600k Broardband I Had Some Trouble Setting It Up But It&#39;s Worked Fine Since.....Good Speeds And No Download/Upload Cap As Far As I Can See
    I agree, although I have found it mysteriously disconnects me after about 1.5 gig, surely not a cap?

A quick restart of the box is all it needs though

I also have a router going to a seperate pc downstairs, no worries

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BT Broadband - 95/100

Aint Had A Problem Yet - Been Subscribed About Year&#33; Easy Setup and Good Speeds

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by RGX+21 September 2003 - 11:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX &#064; 21 September 2003 - 11:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@21 September 2003 - 12:05
    95/100 For NTL 600k Broardband&nbsp; I Had Some Trouble Setting It Up But It&#39;s Worked Fine Since.....Good Speeds And No Download/Upload Cap As Far As I Can See
    I agree, although I have found it mysteriously disconnects me after about 1.5 gig, surely not a cap?

A quick restart of the box is all it needs though

I also have a router going to a seperate pc downstairs, no worries[/b][/quote]

ntl do have a 1gig per day cap, tho&#39; they dont enforce it heavily

6. Lounge   -   #16
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    ah, that would explain why it only does it every so often, cheers pol

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Forum Star
    heres the user policy part that explains it all, took me a while to find it again, they dont like to make it easy

scroll down to 2h

excellent service btw, and i&#39;ve never been capped myself, but i havent been bothering with much d/l&#39;ing lately, and i did read that resetting the modem resets the limit, so unless they&#39;re monitoring you individually i reckon your ok

8. Lounge   -   #18
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    pol you genius, thankyou

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    80/100 for Adelphia Powerlink.

Overall great, but it goes out about once a week - annoying. We had to setup our cable modem to reset everyday at 5:00 in the morning to get it to refresh the dns info (otherwise, we had to unplug it every other day or so).

Long outages, long wait for customer support (which is pretty good; only a few idiots and I usually get them).

But its all worth it for the speed. I get 4/mbps with it, and I think its great.

EDIT: Its Cable internet

10. Lounge   -   #20
    101 out of 100.

1.5 Mbit Down/550 Mbit Up DSL. Faster than they advertise - these are speeds I routinely get, daily actually.

No second phone line needed.

Unlimited Down and UP&#33; (Really, not like they shut me off after 10 or so gigs - I DL like 60+gigs per month; Upload atleast 15gig)

Uptime has been great. Went down today for 1 hour , but at most it is only down once per month - and always less than 2 hours.

We bought the modem for &#036;100CAD months ago, and the service is &#036;37CAD per month including tax - about &#036;25USD.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast