Thread: Starwars Episode 7

Poster
    after star wars episode 3 has be released do u think they will b able 2 make star wars episode 7

coz at da end of return of da jedi da empire is distroyed and da rebbel win (skywalker,han solo) etc... i think after we have seen episode 3 dat we will b gagging 4 more.

my question is wat story line could they come up with, coz i couldent think of anything. may b Star Wars episode 7 a new beginning or is that 2 cheesy

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    no impossible (im saying it case im the biggest sw fan) because goerge said after ep III he is ritiering the sw movies and planning to make a 6 dvd box set of all the movies

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Star Wars was originally going to be a 9-part series, but sometime during the 1980s they decided to make only 6 instead.

edit: UGH, NEVERFUKKENMIND. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THIS WAS A SPAM DOUBLE-POST. http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=67619

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by foot loose@17 September 2003 - 23:26
    after star wars episode 3 has be released do u think they will b able 2 make star wars episode 7

coz at da end of return of da jedi da empire is distroyed and da rebbel win (skywalker,han solo) etc... i think after we have seen episode 3 dat we will b gagging 4 more.

my question is wat story line could they come up with, coz i couldent think of anything. may b Star Wars episode 7 a new beginning or is that 2 cheesy
    luke would open his own lil jedi school, mary Mara Jade have a couple kids (one will be named after hon solo) and it would be basically be about their kids and hon solo's and leia's kids.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    [COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]
    may b Star Wars episode 7 a new beginning or is that 2 cheesy
    Or maybe Star Wars:The Next Generation.

lol that's a hideous thought...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Evil Fish@18 September 2003 - 16:49

luke would open his own lil jedi school, mary Mara Jade have a couple kids (one will be named after hon solo) and it would be basically be about their kids and hon solo's and leia's kids.
    i see u read the books my young paddwan but u left one thing out leia and han get married and have twins named jacien and jaina and luke turns into the next darth vader for 1 year then jacien saves him and life goes on