Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Bitsoup = Fascist!

  1. #1
    So i signed up, and hours later i was banned, i didn't even download anything, i just commented something on the new Empire.Total.War torrent, someone said that you should buy the games and support the companies... blah blah, and then i said that posting such thing on a torrent site is just plain retarded, and there where even people that agreed with me... anyway, after my opinions about other people's opinions, the soup nazi banned me. what a shitty site, now i can't even access it(only through proxy), i get a 403 error.

    so... anyone know's a similar site with great PC/game torrents? lots of seeds,0day and weird/old/classic releases?

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,137
    OMG you got banned on the greatest site ever that's sad


  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    458
    Maybe they ban trolls

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Its not really that "retarded" a thing to say, seeing as Razor1911 themselves say...
    SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!
    IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT, BUY IT! SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!!
    ...in their nfo.

    What exactly did you say in your comment. "seriously man, this is a torrent site, lol" or "are you f'ing retarded or something...?.", because there's quite a difference between the two. If the latter, as I suspect it was, then you broke the rules of the site you just signed up to "no flamming in torrent comments, no insulting language etc" and as someone who'd just joined and hadn't even got any traffic, pretty much deserved to be banned imho.

    People that use the term "retarded" as an insult anyway deserve everything they get. And I suggest you look up the history of fascism too, before using it in this context; you pretty much just broke Godwin's law with that, so you fail immediately.

    Have a nice day.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdIrish View Post
    People that use the term "retarded" as an insult anyway deserve everything they get. And I suggest you look up the history of fascism too, before using it in this context; you pretty much just broke Godwin's law with that, so you fail immediately.
    ouch....i think you deserve it Dellum

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,192
    The plain fact is that it is common knowledge that most trackers have zero tolerance when it come to comments on the torrents and especially if you haven't even downloaded the torrent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitsoup Rules
    # Do not abuse the ability to place torrent comments. Well founded comments on the upload are very welcome, a thank you to the uploader is very nice, but flaming, arguments & comments like "this is crap" will not be tolerated

    # If you have no intentions of downloading or Dont have anything nice to say, don't comment.
    So its there in black & white as it is on every tracker. Learn a lesson from this and don't do it again.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    They should get rid of the dino logo and put this one up:



    Quote Originally Posted by MAdIrish View Post
    Its not really that "retarded" a thing to say, seeing as Razor1911 themselves say...
    SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!
    IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT, BUY IT! SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!!
    ...in their nfo.

    What exactly did you say in your comment. "seriously man, this is a torrent site, lol" or "are you f'ing retarded or something...?.", because there's quite a difference between the two.
    It was a combo actually, it was more like: this is a torrent site and it's stupid... still they didn't even give me a warning, they just banned me(i'm sure it's a permaban) for expressing my opinions about someone else's opinions... gotta love fascism /sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    The plain fact is that it is common knowledge that most trackers have zero tolerance when it come to comments on the torrents and especially if you haven't even downloaded the torrent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitsoup Rules

    # If you have no intentions of downloading or Dont have anything nice to say, don't comment.
    So its there in black & white as it is on every tracker. Learn a lesson from this and don't do it again.
    That rule is the point, there was a guy whose sole purpose was telling other people to buy, support etc... on a TORRENT site, it was a meaningless commetary and i was just commenting about it, and i was banned. you don't go to a torrent site(specially a private one) and say stupid things like that. and again, there were people who agreed with me and aproved my point(not that it matters).
    Last edited by Dellum; 03-04-2009 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    You were still flaming. It's their tracker, their rules. If you can't abide by them, then out you go. Just swallow your medicine and get on with it.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,229
    Plus it's never good to go full retard.
    See ya in another life, brother.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    You were still flaming. It's their tracker, their rules. If you can't abide by them, then out you go. Just swallow your medicine and get on with it.

    baby, that's the point, someone was breaking the rules and i pointed that in my comment there, but the one who got banned was me. and no, that's not flaming. go read a dictionary.
    Last edited by Dellum; 03-04-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •