Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damaged Files?

I'm fairly new to this. So far I downloaded 5 films. Two of them seem to be damaged. This looks a high rate to me. During downloading I could preview only two minutes or so, and after downloading, I cannot play them on any player, and G-spot tells me that rendering failed. There was no error-message whatsoever while downloading. Does this mean that there's something wrong with my system, or is there just a lot of junk to be downloaded? Since I don't want to pass on junk I immediately removed the files from my shared folder. Is there any way to 'fix' these files, so that the download wasn't useless?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    fake, junk or corruptd. if u want to try some more tips, search in the KL RELATED threads u'll find similar case, but the odds are it's fake. also TRY SOME OF THESE TIPS. good luck.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Dimphi@19 September 2003 - 08:14
    I'm fairly new to this. So far I downloaded 5 films. Two of them seem to be damaged. This looks a high rate to me. During downloading I could preview only two minutes or so, and after downloading, I cannot play them on any player, and G-spot tells me that rendering failed. There was no error-message whatsoever while downloading. Does this mean that there's something wrong with my system, or is there just a lot of junk to be downloaded? Since I don't want to pass on junk I immediately removed the files from my shared folder. Is there any way to 'fix' these files, so that the download wasn't useless?
    put them in gspot and see if they will render boss

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    MM. u see this happening all the times and able to resolve the "resolvable", why don't u give me the steps "to-do"? so i can post em in the Best Tips Here.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nikita69@19 September 2003 - 19:56
    MM. u see this happening all the times and able to resolve the "resolvable", why don't u give me the steps "to-do"? so i can post em in the Best Tips Here.
    you already know boss, if gspot can't render it, it will say if its codec or not rederable at all, if its codec they can just use the right ones, if not its corrupt and they can use a dat fixer like klite corruption fixer to fix it or start all over but you already know that boss

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    muchspl2
    are videolan
    if it don't play in videolan its a fugaze

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+20 September 2003 - 00:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN &#064; 20 September 2003 - 00:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-nikita69@19 September 2003 - 19:56
    MM. u see this happening all the times and able to resolve the "resolvable", why don&#39;t u give me the steps "to-do"? so i can post em in the Best Tips Here.
    you already know boss, if gspot can&#39;t render it, it will say if its codec or not rederable at all, if its codec they can just use the right ones, if not its corrupt and they can use a dat fixer like klite corruption fixer to fix it or start all over but you already know that boss [/b][/quote]
    I no i was just slipping in the UNPAID AD for my topic.

incase anyone forgot, it&#39;s called "Best Tips Here...."...MM, i smell cds burning here...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nikita69+19 September 2003 - 20:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 @ 19 September 2003 - 20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@20 September 2003 - 00:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-nikita69
    @19 September 2003 - 19:56
    MM. u see this happening all the times and able to resolve the "resolvable", why don&#39;t u give me the steps "to-do"? so i can post em in the Best Tips Here.

you already know boss, if gspot can&#39;t render it, it will say if its codec or not rederable at all, if its codec they can just use the right ones, if not its corrupt and they can use a dat fixer like klite corruption fixer to fix it or start all over but you already know that boss
    I no i was just slipping in the UNPAID AD for my topic.

incase anyone forgot, it&#39;s called "Best Tips Here...."...MM, i smell cds burning here... [/b][/quote]
    you are always up to no good boss

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Wow, all this because of my question. As you can read above, I already put them in G-spot and rendering failed. But I did download the Kazaa Corruption Fixer and I&#39;m going to try. Though I don&#39;t think I will get very far. I started to download one of the same files again and AVI preview stops at the same point. So it&#39;s fake? Thanks anyway for your help and tips. There&#39;s one tip from me, though: try to write in a little more comprehensive way. English is not my native language and it&#39;s rather hard to decode your way of speaking. For the rest: keep up the good work&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by Dimphi@20 September 2003 - 08:45
    Wow, all this because of my question. As you can read above, I already put them in G-spot and rendering failed. But I did download the Kazaa Corruption Fixer and I&#39;m going to try. Though I don&#39;t think I will get very far. I started to download one of the same files again and AVI preview stops at the same point. So it&#39;s fake? Thanks anyway for your help and tips. There&#39;s one tip from me, though: try to write in a little more comprehensive way. English is not my native language and it&#39;s rather hard to decode your way of speaking. For the rest: keep up the good work&#33;
    before answering the fake question, let&#39;s wait for ur rendering test first. as for the decoding issue, well that&#39;s another story and can only speak for myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast