Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: MP3Kingz Fake?

  1. #1
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Land gurt by sea
    Posts
    9,192
    Every time you click on 'download' it refers you to Usenext.

    Why? What a waste

  2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Capital Wasteland
    Posts
    24,011
    Because they make money off referral, plus usenet isn't the way to go for single MP3's... eMule is way better, unless you ask in IRC for alot of singles
    [center]

  3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,871
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    Because they make money off referral, plus usenet isn't the way to go for single MP3's... eMule is way better, unless you ask in IRC for alot of singles
    I'd have to disagree. I get pretty much every single mp3 I "need" from usenet via binsearch.

  4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Land gurt by sea
    Posts
    9,192
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    Because they make money off referral, plus usenet isn't the way to go for single MP3's... eMule is way better, unless you ask in IRC for alot of singles
    Eww p2p . I only use p2p clients if I cant find it on Usenet but mostly on private trackers.

    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    I get pretty much every single mp3 I "need" from usenet via binsearch.
    Same but then I cant be bothered and get the whole album

    So in conclusion MP3Kingz/anything affiliated by it is a waste of time?

  5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,871
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

    So in conclusion MP3Kingz/anything affiliated by it is a waste of time?
    Not EVERYTHING affiliated with usenext is crap. A lot of places give you the results you're looking for + a usenext link. It's a source of revenue, nobody likes to see it but it pays the bills.

    By the way, just checked out the site and I think it's primary purpose is a dupecheck site like nforce.nl.
    Last edited by mbucari1; 03-06-2009 at 12:20 PM.

  6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    585
    http://www.nzbs.org/index.php?action=browse&catid=5

    u have to register but its the best site for usenet mp3's on the web, at least i think so
    Pimpn aint easy

  7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    I usually go to g2p.org which usues google.

  8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    4x4's Avatar Elite Member BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    202
    i think y is p2p ....

  9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    Because they make money off referral, plus usenet isn't the way to go for single MP3's... eMule is way better, unless you ask in IRC for alot of singles
    eMule are you a noob, teenager or have little grey matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE View Post
    http://www.nzbs.org/index.php?action=browse&catid=5

    u have to register but its the best site for usenet mp3's on the web, at least i think so
    Looks good that, cheers mate.
    Last edited by simate; 03-17-2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Capital Wasteland
    Posts
    24,011
    Quote Originally Posted by simate View Post
    eMule are you a noob, teenager or have little grey matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE View Post
    http://www.nzbs.org/index.php?action=browse&catid=5

    u have to register but its the best site for usenet mp3's on the web, at least i think so
    Looks good that, cheers mate.
    No, just easier for me, I don't download singles alot, just grab the whole album. Wow, just because I don't use usenet to download mp3 but instead whole albums I'm a noob Wow
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 03-19-2009 at 02:11 AM.
    [center]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •