Thread: how to convert real player format in avi,wma...

Poster
    hey guys i have a short clip recorded with the new real player now i want 2 put in on you tube but it stands that its a wrong format now i am asking u guys if there is a freewareprogramm that convert the real plyer file into any other file wma or avi or mpg4 ?

thanks g.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    [center]

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    alltoavi

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    thanks but i tried both programms and i dont know exactly how to use them the realplayer file i want 2 convert hast just 5 mb can i send it to some of u guys and could u convert that file for me ?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Load it some upload place....and would have no problems doing it...just let me know
    [center]

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Sorry it's in IVR format. Can't do anything with it... I found this, but real player will keep crashing in Windows Vista Ultimate on me and won't let me burn the video to dvd...try this and if you can get the .dat files then it will be very easy to covert and yes I know a waste of a CD...but it's the only know way to convert IVR files...

1/ Use RealPlayer Plus to Burn IVR file to VCD.

2/ Once Burned - open up files on the CD & copy & paste the files to a folder on your HDD where they will appear in .DAT format.

3/ Download the only Video Converter that can convert these .DAT files to any format you want - Xilisoft Video Converter 3 (.DAT Converter) - (Using Xilisoft Video Converter, you can convert DAT files to 3GP, MPEG, AVI, DVD, MP3, WMV in a batch. Easily and quickly!

Xilisoft Video Converter makes it easy for you to convert between all popular video formats and audio formats, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, VOB, VCD, MP4, 3GP, iPod, PSP, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4a, WMA.)

RealPlayer crashes everytime on the burn tab, so I can't do it, haven't got my Virtual Machine installed, so I can do it on XP.
    [center]

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    many thanks will try it