Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treachery, deceit, and a goodbye

Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    FST, lend me your ears, hearts, and sympathies. A poor soul was recently blackmailed, threatened, and ousted by those who were once held in the highest esteem. The result of which caused the leaders among us to spread rumors, bring up past predjudices, and otherwise blow things out of proportion. Hear, hear, friends I once held close to my heart turned their backs at the faintest glance of these wild rumors and half-truths. The ill intentions of a few serpeant tongued traitors destroyed the reputations of so many, and yet so few people accept the facts. The cynical and paranoid attitudes of our established leadership hang the guilty with the innocent, regardless of who you are or have been.

FST, this is my public coup de grace, my adieu, to a wonderous adventure through the core and back of file sharing. From the rich histories, to the friendships, and of course the free stuff, I thank you heartily for that. I leave you with a couple cautionary warnings, however, that I hope you take to heart.

Regards,
    Cheeseman

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I wish there were more details before he left...It is always noteworthy to know the real deal and who can and cannot be trusted in the easily faked Internet persona.

Adios and all the best to you!

bum
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    What's this thread about?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    You wrote quite a bit,
    yet I don't get it

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstable1 View Post
    He's starting a melodrama after what happened to him the last time round.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Just curious..Is that person which was blackmailed active here in Fst?? I also witnessed a member get blackmailed just a few days ago. I wonder if we are talking about the same person.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstable1 View Post
    He's starting a melodrama after what happened to him the last time round.

If only that story were true, I would be spared the villanies of deceit. The truth is a lot less innocent, but alas, it makes no difference. I agreed to leave peacefully, and convicting the guilty is just a waste of breath and energy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote from your other thread.

Kids, learn from my mistake. DO NOT drink and bittorrent. It only leads to mass bannings of you and your invitees.
    And also not to run a underground trading forum with the same username you use elsewhere. Big mistake..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Everyone makes mistakes.
    I ignored the other thread but didn't have enough brains to ignore this one.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Oh, the drama. For God's sake go out and live a little.
    Live long and prosper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast