Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Underworld

what drugs were u on when u went to see it!!!!!!
    boyfriend dragged me to see it and it was utter shite.....no story to it so unless ur on drugs u wont understand it

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    express98's Avatar Poster
    im with you blackpool lass,didnt understand anything after the first 10 mins.

totally lost with the story,if there ever was one in the first place,the guy saying fucking fr8 film must have been watching something other than underworld.coz it was fucking crap...............but thats just my opinion

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@19 September 2003 - 17:11
    Kate Beckinsale just sucks, she can't act 4 shit...
    Ive not seen it yet, so I cant pass judgement, but Kate is serious eye-candy!
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Barton Athlon XP2500, 512Mb DDR RAM, Creative Blaster 5 fx5950 Ultra, Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, Win XP</span></span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    old school
    Dammit, I&#39;m going to see this one tonight.

I&#39;ll judge for myself, not to disbelieve any of you.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    i yet to see underworld, but my friend wants to see it bad. will reserve my judgement till i seen it. from what i seen so far it looks watchable

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    havnt seen it yet wont state an opion till I see it

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    i saw it just tonight, and i tohught it ripped off a couple movies and shows.

The lead lady, selene acts like that chick from alias, and the end is str8 out of aliens, i swear. The movie had music from matrix and some others. The movie had good action, but its pretty much like x-men and chopped up with 4 other movies.

Threout the movie i was saying OMG, thats from ALiens, OMG this and that from there and here.

I still liked it tho, but that vampire leader looks liked like abrahm lincoln or the vampire from soul reaver 2.

With movies like this, ppl wonder why we download. Blah

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    I&#39;ve been to see the film (last night). Yeah I was really disappointed......such an awesome idea, Vamps Vs Werewolves........I think, the film has been cut to hell on the edit room. the first hour makes you wonder if you&#39;e missed somthing ,thenit kinda catches up on you.

I think the film needed another 5 mill or so to add the bits it needs....the werewolves were f~ckin awesome but it was like a damp firework......i expected so much yet left disappointed.

You can&#39;t beat Kate Beckinsale in PVC though &#33; &#33; &#33; &#33; &#33; Burys Trinity in a shallow grave. Shes HOT &#33; &#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by blackpoollass@19 September 2003 - 22:04
    what drugs were u on when u went to see it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    boyfriend dragged me to see it and it was utter shite.....no story to it so unless ur on drugs u wont understand it
    The story was simple to follow. If you didn&#39;t get it at all, then you obviously have some intellect problems.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    i still have to disagree with you,i have no intellect problems and if i had then maybe i would have been able to enjoy the film like your good self.......i have enough intellect to know that the film was bad,the acting was bad,in fact everything about it was bad,maybe if i go back and see it again(like thats gonna happen)only this time on some kinda drug i will be able to see whatever it was you saw&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast