Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need help with coexist

Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    CE went out on extremely bad note , now they delete all accounts and start over i doubt there ever gonna something good now.

and to think i had all the hope in the world for that place.
    You are entitled to your opinion, but I strongly disagree with you. We had no other choice but to delete all accounts and start over. If you joined during that brief period that sign-ups were "open" then you got in before the site even opened. Before we were able to lock down ce to invite only, the signup.php leaked to filenetworks blog. I ask you to read this article carefully, http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/200...-on-tbdev.html

I warned people to be patient and wait for the site to officially open, since I knew that we might have to rebuild the site again. In that article he quotes me as saying "Ok guys, the site is not "open" for signups right now. We just got tbdev up on the server yesterday, so all it is right now is a skeleton of a tracker. If you feel that you must sign up right now go ahead, but I wouldn't advise it."

For those looking forward to CE i ask that you be patient and let the site be built and proceed through the beta stage before you count it out as a failure because I can assure you that CE will not fail.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    its in BETA.
    New additions are being tested and some other things goin on at the same time.
    Once they are up and running, invites can always be requested if you were an old member.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    u need a invite to get in CE now ..

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I am. I am still very hopeful of this site. I have been since I first learned of it a few months ago, and want nothing but the best for it. I'm waiting a while this time before getting excited and signing back up to make sure something is actually going to come of this.

Surely you can't fault me for my skepticism considering their history. But again, I want nothing but good things to happen for that tracker and the staff.
    We miss you funkin, come home.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I was offered an invite a couple weeks ago but had to politely decline because of personal goings on. I wasn't going to be as active, so I didn't want to join at that time and have an inactive account. But things are getting better now, so I think I'm going to see if he still has that invite.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    don't do that Funkin'! it's a trap!
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by turbotalon21 View Post
    I had an account there, before the switch and now its say my Username or password incorrect.
    all accounts were deleted and database was lost . they have to setup CE in TBDev , CE was previously in gazelle , so when they switched from gazelle to TBDEv , no more users , they had to recruit people back ... pain in @ss

also their .in domain was cancled
    Last edited by VinX; 05-16-2009 at 01:46 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Are you serious, VinX. I'm inclined to believe you, but something like that seems pretty catastrophic.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    VinX, can't you refrain from repeating what has already been said in every thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    CE went out on extremely bad note , now they delete all accounts and start over i doubt there ever gonna something good now.

and to think i had all the hope in the world for that place.
    You are entitled to your opinion, but I strongly disagree with you. We had no other choice but to delete all accounts and start over. If you joined during that brief period that sign-ups were "open" then you got in before the site even opened. Before we were able to lock down ce to invite only, the signup.php leaked to filenetworks blog. I ask you to read this article carefully, http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/200...-on-tbdev.html

I warned people to be patient and wait for the site to officially open, since I knew that we might have to rebuild the site again. In that article he quotes me as saying "Ok guys, the site is not "open" for signups right now. We just got tbdev up on the server yesterday, so all it is right now is a skeleton of a tracker. If you feel that you must sign up right now go ahead, but I wouldn't advise it."

For those looking forward to CE i ask that you be patient and let the site be built and proceed through the beta stage before you count it out as a failure because I can assure you that CE will not fail.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    VinX didn't we just had a talk about this behavior?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast