Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Equilibrium

I just saw this movie Equilibrium starring Christian Bale, and it absolutely blew me away. It has some of the best action/fight scenes that I've ever seen, and it has a decent cast and storyline too.

The funny thing is I don't remeber it being released in the theaters, which is a shame because its 100 times better than most of the crap that comes out these days.

Just thought I'd let everyone know, so if you haven't already seen it then you should.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yes, I agree this is a very good movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    the acting from some of the cast not christian bale was terrible though...and had quite a few plot holes...but i agree had killer fight scenes.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    imo, this movie sucks...

how can they print "FORGET THE MATRIX!" on their poster??? do they really think this movie beats the matrix??? bah.

but, that's just my opinion...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    OMFG THAT MOVIE SUCKS!!!!

I mean, U cant compare that Shit called "Equillibrium" with THE MATRIX!!!!

Its like comparing a worm against GOD !!!!!!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Never will this movie be better than Matrix, I never knew it said "Forget the Matrix" but it still is a good film the main concept of it is that it's illegal to have feelings, now imagine a world like that.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    it was a very good movie. Reminded me of several books I've read in the past. One by Huxley (Brave New World) and Orwell (Animal Farm/1984)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    It reminded me of farenheit 451 and 1984 both crazy very similar stories. Also I personally enjoyed it more than the matrix(keep in mind this is a personal preference). The reason no one remembers it getting released is because the movie only had a 20 million dollar budget and after they had stretched that super thin with what special effects they could afford they had no money left for advertising and only released it in select theatres.

PS. I know I am going to get bitched at about not liking the matrix as much so do us both a favor and don't bother.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    its a mix of the giver, fahrenheit 451, the matrix, and the jet li movie "the one"

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    You're right gridlock every individual has there own opinion about movies either they're good or bad.Everyone has their own taste in movies, people shouldn't criticise others for their likes or dislikes,well thats my opinion anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast