Thread: Req: BCG

nah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I'm requesting to that great tracker for the xbox and xbox360 games mostly, perhaps some pc games also, i promise to keep my ratio in good standing, no hit n run ...
    Btw does BCG have mortal kombat deception PAL version for xbox? Ive searched that game for years ... :S
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by nah View Post
    I'm requesting to that great tracker for the xbox and xbox360 games mostly, perhaps some pc games also, i promise to keep my ratio in good standing, no hit n run ...
    Btw does BCG have mortal kombat deception PAL version for xbox? Ive searched that game for years ... :S
    while id like to see you a bit more active post count isnt everything. post 2 ratio screens and a speed test and ill give it some consideration.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Whats yor point? Im aware of this thread...