Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: F*N requests

Would like to know if F*N was perhaps let's say level 4 and another no ratio tracker, for example GFT, were level 8 if all those F*N requests would be for GFT?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...request-341296
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...req-ftn-340773
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eq-can--339634
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...reg-ftn-340912
    PS I just don't believe the 'great community' excuse .

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    They probably would. Your point?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ocourse ppl just want it bcuz of its high level they think it bcums good and then they can brag about it to their frends

the most common excuses

1.community
    2.pretimes

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    there are many motives for people to try to join FTN including content ,speed ,pretime ,rarity ,community ,but i think that the main advantage of FTN over GFT is that the files are kept seeded in FTN for a very long time (as there is no minimum seeding time & all members do not want to loose their accounts because of hit & run) .

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    FTN hand out some invites who donated last month,this's what i heard from someone so ppl just trying their chance and when you look topic owner they're a little bit newbie...(like me at ages ago:p)
    I dont think some of them will get invite cuz i already guess someone donating friend's account for one invite(this is what i saw some invite forum) or ppl just promising if i get invite i will give you first if you're nice friend of her/him without donate...
    So get an invite from these req nearly %1 cuz tracker is not handing out invites often...
    and thanks to you for opening such as a topic cuz I really think when someone request and
    If someone wont help the topic owner just STFU, unless say good luck!
    but ppl loving the spamming especailly ftn's request page

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoactive View Post
    Would like to know if F*N was perhaps let's say level 4 and another no ratio tracker, for example GFT, were level 8 if all those F*N requests would be for GFT?
    I'm sure you knew the answer to this question already. But this wouldn't happen just in the case of these two sites. If any site, no matter the kind of content it offered or if it was no ratio or not, moved from being a "low level" up to a "high level", people would be requesting to get in.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by arham12 View Post
    ocourse ppl just want it bcuz of its high level they think it bcums good and then they can brag about it to their frends

the most common excuses

1.community
    2.pretimes
    Agree. FtN is not the best tracker outta here, people wanna join it mostly to enlatge their e-penis and 1337ness. Community? Sorry, there tons of great, helpful and nice communities on the net. Pre-times? SCC, ScT and GFT are much faster (and easier to join). In fact, who cares 'bout seconds or minutes? I can't see great disaster if You get the files 2 later faster than others. What more I can say... Ah, yes, and the content of FtN is 99% identical to SCC, ScT and GFT, so...
    Last edited by b3owulf; 03-10-2009 at 05:36 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    do you have an account there ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    there will always have to be a site that has to be people's nemesis.
    better if it is a decent one than one of the many kindergarten ones around.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    do you have an account there ?
    No, I do not have an account on FtN. I know all of this information from here and other invite boards. Also have some friends on that tracker.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast