Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Proposing of a new discussion regarding porn industry

  1. #1
    Onyx69's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3
    Hello,

    I would like to see your opinion regarding a website that I find last night on this large internet

    I found an interesting website called World Most Valuable Porn Sites worldmvps.com they say that their goal is to obtain from us (sorry if I bother some one) the porn consumers a real idea of witch are the best porn websites from the industry. I think this is a good initiative, because I remember when I found the porn on web for the first time it took me days to find a good one.

    I would like to know your opinion to, just to see if there are more like me on this web or I am just some obsessed man , maybe this to

    Any way .. thank you and nice day to every one!

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    Thank you for sharing.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Newcasil
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,076
    Thought you just needed pornhub these days..

    An It Harm None, Do What You Will

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    People who spam about their shitty sites on discussion boards on the internets need to die.

    In the face.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    People who spam about their shitty sites on discussion boards on the internets need to die.

    In the face.
    Any examples of the kind of death you had in mind ?

    I always thought drawing and quartering was particularly effective myself

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    A craft knife malleted through the jap's eye should do the trick.

    The cunt would prolly enjoy it though, like.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx69 View Post
    Hello,

    I would like to see your opinion regarding a website that I find last night on this large internet

    I found an interesting website called World Most Valuable Porn Sites worldmvps.com they say that their goal is to obtain from us (sorry if I bother some one) the porn consumers a real idea of witch are the best porn websites from the industry. I think this is a good initiative, because I remember when I found the porn on web for the first time it took me days to find a good one.

    I would like to know your opinion to, just to see if there are more like me on this web or I am just some obsessed man , maybe this to

    Any way .. thank you and nice day to every one!
    That looks like an interesting site, however I don't want to end up paying for things I can get free.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    hoodeh's Avatar Magic Doctor
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Apt #204
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Thank you for sharing.
    rofl


    @OP:
    redtube.com
    youporn.com
    pornhub.com

    There you go, now go have fun and stop posting useless threads

    "It's not where you take things from -It's where you take them to"
    Jean-Luc Godard

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,331
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    A craft knife malleted through the jap's eye should do the trick.
    Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about that...........

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Any examples of the kind of death you had in mind ?

    I always thought drawing and quartering was particularly effective myself
    Beheading is in vogue at the moment, that's particularly effective
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 03-11-2009 at 12:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •