Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: F*N requests

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Its amazing that the most outspoken people of some trackers aren't even members of the sites they speak about.

Guess we don't hae to wonder where misinformation comes from do we?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    Tahts what ads the mystery to the sites. because so many peopkle that arent there say FTN is great and we love it, word spreads that its good, andn its just general consensus.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    Tahts what ads the mystery to the sites. because so many peopkle that arent there say FTN is great and we love it, word spreads that its good, andn its just general consensus.
    Exactly! People just don't want to understant that FtN is JUST_0-DAY_TRACKER.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    Exactly! People just don't want to understant that FtN is JUST_0-DAY_TRACKER.
    Which just happens to be a great 0 day tracker, if you want the opinion of an actual member...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Well I think that Tokeman was referring to people that spread other kind of words like collector and trader dream.
    Not exactly the same
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    kk people, I really want to know exact reasons why maybe some of You wanted so much to join FtN and what have You saw when You got invited. Just a question. I already wrote that content of FtN can be found on any other 0-day tracker (which is true), no ratio system is tasty, yes And community... Is it really as tight and unique as some of You're saying? Be honest, plz Your posts may be really helpful to those who seek invite to FtN.
    Last edited by b3owulf; 03-10-2009 at 05:41 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    If you've seen one 0day, scene release only site, you've seen them all.

The only difference I can see between them is personal taste.
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    FTN hand out some invites who donated last month,this's what i heard from someone so ppl just trying their chance and when you look topic owner they're a little bit newbie...(like me at ages ago:p)
    I dont think some of them will get invite cuz i already guess someone donating friend's account for one invite(this is what i saw some invite forum) or ppl just promising if i get invite i will give you first if you're nice friend of her/him without donate...
    So get an invite from these req nearly %1 cuz tracker is not handing out invites often...
    and thanks to you for opening such as a topic cuz I really think when someone request and
    If someone wont help the topic owner just STFU, unless say good luck!
    but ppl loving the spamming especailly ftn's request page
    so if there ever was to be a sub-forum dedicated to ftn only it would just be titled "spam section"

everyone knwos this, if you want it its because you know what you're getting, i would bet money if all the requests were filled most accounts would be rarely used (tracker-wise).

so if you want your tracker to have success make it a high level
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    do you have an account there ?
    No, I do not have an account on FtN. I know all of this information from here and other invite boards. Also have some friends on that tracker.
    then don't comment .. your posts don't count ! obviously don't know much about the tracker.

It happened to me when I commented about GFT now I really enjoy the tracker and I feel sorry that I didn't apply for an invite faster

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    most high level trackers are very shitty!! but f*n is an exception!!!
    Last edited by Lucifer9999; 03-10-2009 at 10:10 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast