Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: F*N requests

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post

Exactly! People just don't want to understant that FtN is JUST_0-DAY_TRACKER.
    Which just happens to be a great 0 day tracker, if you want the opinion of an actual member...
    Im an actual member and I cant really see what makes it different from all the others. Im curious what you think makes it "great". seriously.

p.s. Please dont say "community"
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

Which just happens to be a great 0 day tracker, if you want the opinion of an actual member...
    Im an actual member and I cant really see what makes it different from all the others. Im curious what you think makes it "great". seriously.

p.s. Please dont say "community"
    stylesheet?
    category icons, as someone said before?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 03-10-2009 at 10:31 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well for me its fast pre's combined with a small userbase and no ratio. And yes, I know there are other sites that have those qualities, and I'm a member at some of those too.

Every person is going to have their own opinion on what makes a tracker great. Just because I think its great, doesn't mean joe schmoe thinks the same. It just irks me when non members spout rumor and speculation. When members do it I could care less, their opinion is warrented at least.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 03-10-2009 at 10:32 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Fantastic members, mature conversation in the forums, fast dloads and no ratio.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    black_pearl's Avatar Member
    It's also the thing to have a grate request and be a good user, it's like getting the 1st prize in a big competition... of course, until albo & cabalo comes and ruin your request

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by black_pearl View Post
    It's also the thing to have a grate request and be a good user, it's like getting the 1st prize in a big competition... of course, until albo & cabalo comes and ruin your request
    i don't ruin people's requests.
    people ruin their own requests. I just point out what is not working.

think of me more like a mechanic.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoactive View Post
    Would like to know if F*N was perhaps let's say level 4 and another no ratio tracker, for example GFT, were level 8 if all those F*N requests would be for GFT?
    Ofcourse. That's a rhetorical question. Put the term "ratiofree" and high level together and there you go.
    Besides, you wouldn't see many requests for an easy tracker because invites are given out like candy(scl,Ipt) but once they're a little harder to get into, then it's a different story.
    Remember what happened once Gft closed their irc invites?
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-11-2009 at 05:41 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    FtN is not the best tracker outta here, people wanna join it mostly to enlatge their e-penis and 1337ness.
    You see, I for once certainly didn't join ftn for elitness. I could care less about that. All I wanted was a small, secure tracker with an active leeching community (some might disagree with me about that, but I want to remind them ftn has around 5000 members which is 4 time less than sct for example) with good pretimes and above all a tracker with tradition who respects and holds in great esteem its members. In other words, a tracker who respects me as much as I respect it as an ordinary member.

What makes ftn the most wanted tracker in BT world, imo?

- great pretimes
    - an active and helpful community who listen to you and values your opinion
    - a large and diverse content to please everyone
    - no ratio, no minimum seeding time along with a mature community who doesn't hit and run on torrents
    - the best tracker design out there
    - nice and helpful staff

All these factors together make ftn the best tracker in BT world, imo.
    Last edited by The Wanderer; 03-11-2009 at 10:31 AM.
    Live long and prosper.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster
    since when did FTN get fast pre's ? and doesn't it have that shitty error which stalls your leeching ?

GFT all day babay

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    in fact users who think or act on trackers and talk about levels they most like don't care about any site at all as the OP for example he's only here thinking about lvl and ftn .. not about ftn and what it has to offer

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast