Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Installation Problem : Swjkja

I downloaded the file with .exe
    I can't instal it. i get a error message. is there anyone who had that to.
    Can somebody help me????
    Thanks.

2. Games   -   #2
    This is Jedi Academy

3. Games   -   #3
    1. Welcome to the bored
    2. You are gonna need to be a little more specific - what error message.
    3. There are two parts to the file - there is a swjkkb aswell (not sure if that is the filename or not, but something like that.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by toddiscool@19 September 2003 - 19:44
    1. Welcome to the bored
    3. There are two parts to the file - there is a swjkkb aswell (not sure if that is the filename or not, but something like that.
    1.This is a board not bored.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by N£MO+19 September 2003 - 13:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 19 September 2003 - 13:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-toddiscool@19 September 2003 - 19:44
    1. Welcome to the bored
    1.This is a board not bored. [/b][/quote]
    I know I always spell it that way.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by toddiscool@19 September 2003 - 18:44
    1. Welcome to the bored
    This is th error:

C:docume~1 &#092;NAME&#092;Locals~1&#092;Temp&#092;. Can&#39;t find de temperary file that is needed to make or write. Check if the mappad excist or that there is enough spacey on the disk is..

That is everything. First there is a window from DOS opened en nothing happens. When i give the order Execute as:.... i get ther error like above..

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by toddiscool+19 September 2003 - 19:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 19 September 2003 - 19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by N£MO@19 September 2003 - 13:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-toddiscool
    @19 September 2003 - 19:44
    1. Welcome to the bored

1.This is a board not bored.
    I know I always spell it that way. [/b][/quote]
    For a self proclaimed n00b helper,don&#39;t you think it is important to spell correctly.

rgirl Posted on 19 September 2003 - 20:23
    &nbsp; QUOTE (toddiscool @ 19 September 2003 - 18:44)
    1. Welcome to the bored
    3. There are two parts to the file - there is a swjkkb aswell (not sure if that is the filename or not, but something like that.&nbsp;

This is th error:

C:docume~1 &#092;NAME&#092;Locals~1&#092;Temp&#092;. Can&#39;t find de temperary file that is needed to make or write. Check if the mappad excist or that there is enough spacey on the disk is..

That is everything. First there is a window from DOS opened en nothing happens. When i give the order Execute as:.... i get ther error like above..
    Maybe you got a corrupt version.What OS are you running?

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by N£MO@19 September 2003 - 14:29
    For a self proclaimed n00b helper,don&#39;t you think it is important to spell correctly.

Well if we have nothing better to do than be on each other about spelling and grammer, you should always put a space after a punctuation mark.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by toddiscool+19 September 2003 - 21:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 19 September 2003 - 21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-N£MO@19 September 2003 - 14:29

Well if we have nothing better to do than be on each other about spelling and grammer, you should always put a space after a punctuation mark. [/b][/quote]

10. Games   -   #10
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    maybe ur low on disk space, or maybe u gotta change the extension. pls be more specific, tell us ur comp specs (specially ur hdd space that is available and the capacity of it), and tell us how big that file is. help us help you .

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast