Thread: ArenaBG Help

Hi,

I am unsure why, but I can no longer DL or Seed from ArenaBG.. I am using the latest version of utorrent (1.8.2) and unfortunately, I cannot read anything in the forums due to the language barrier... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am one with the same prob since I tried to download some pron last night...True story! Torrents never come out of red status!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    I am one with the same prob since I tried to download some pron last night...True story! Torrents never come out of red status!
    + 1

No Ones Knows what happen???

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +2
    Guys, be cool. We have some problems with flooders. The crew is working over the code, and it will be fixed soon. Meanwhile, try to set your torrent client to ude a proxy to connect to announcer - proxy.bg or bgproxy.com or something else

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    They have update the site i think.. I hope that will be ok very soon..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +2
    Yes, that's right. Also as probbly most of you know - from outside Bulgaria you have to use 0.arenabg.com