Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Sousl;eek Is Just Pissing Me Off!

jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Adster@20 September 2003 - 04:03
    well for a start I don't have a router or firewall and as i siad its not my isp becasue i get speeds with bit torrent and kazaa fine
    that could be because they use different ports... check the soulseek faq, there may be a solution... Still think you should check the settings of your pc ad... if it was a soulseek problem we all would suffer that, and you know that isn't so...!

Do you have a software firewall like Norton Internet security... or the byuild in XP firewall?

2. Music   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    problem is jibbler I was getting these spoeeds off you?? and other ppl in our room

3. Music   -   #13
    that could be because they use different ports... check the soulseek faq, there may be a solution... Still think you should check the settings of your pc ad... if it was a soulseek problem we all would suffer that, and you know that isn't so...!

Do you have a software firewall like Norton Internet security... or the byuild in XP firewall?
    yeah I do have nortons internet security have that set on disabled atm but still no luck just checked also to see if XP firewall was on it wasn't stange I have no idea what to do with ports for a start

4. Music   -   #14
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by Adster@20 September 2003 - 03:03
    I don't have a router or firewall
    Adster You really should get a Firewall

BOT

5. Music   -   #15
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]+20 September 2003 - 02:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([O][T] @ 20 September 2003 - 02:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@20 September 2003 - 03:03
    I don&#39;t have a router or firewall

Adster You really should get a Firewall

BOT
    [/quote]
    especially now you&#39;re on broadband...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Music   -   #16
    Adster You really should get a Firewall&nbsp;
    yeah I have a firewall just not useing it at the moment to see if its coursing the problems its disabled atm as I said but still no luck

It got to be something simple

7. Music   -   #17
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Adster@20 September 2003 - 04:16
    I have no idea what to do with ports for a start
    that&#39;s mentioned in the ss faq.. is Luca around on ss, he can help you but CC, Guitar and some others will know that as well i guess... when i adjusted that a few months ago i could see all, and a lot of stuff just worked a lot smoother..

8. Music   -   #18
    Did you accidentally adjust the max download speed, on the transfer screen? I have done that before when trying to open and close slots. Just a thought.

9. Music   -   #19
    I rememebr a pinned thread from luca about this cant find it now

10. Music   -   #20
    Did you accidentally adjust the max download speed, on the transfer screen? I have done that before when trying to open and close slots. Just a thought.
    no first thing ai thought of but its set to 0 as jetje said it has to be a port problem or soemthing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast