Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Blackcats account stopped working :(

Hi

I've been having some problems with my BCG account, when I get to the fake site, and i insert my code, no login bar appears in the bottom anymore what could have happened, have tried to login at my school too, and that doesn't work either, so its not my ISP fucking with me...

/LTC

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I am dead sure BCG on its FAQ or somewhere on the site tells u to contact them in the IRC incase u have problems with ur account or does it say Come to FST and discuss ?
    In short its advisable to go the IRC and talk to staff there for a speedier response or you can PM the owner here
    Last edited by apextwin146; 03-11-2009 at 08:55 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    When was the last time you logged in?

If it was a few months ago then you can just give up.

Or maybe you didn't even have a single announcement to the tracker, thus getting deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    'type recover in the search box, enter email in new box, follow instructions in the emsil you get.'

taken from other bcg topic its stoi reply don't know if it will work you

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    When was the last time you logged in?

If it was a few months ago then you can just give up.

Or maybe you didn't even have a single announcement to the tracker, thus getting deleted.
    I've logged in everyday, and was uploading almost everyday...
    What's their IRC adress?
    Last edited by LTC; 03-11-2009 at 09:37 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    irc.blackcats-games.net:6667

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Okay tried the rover thingie, but it just reloads the page and the page changes to takelogin.php at the end of the address, whats wrong? Thanks in advance

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If it's really what you've said then try the recover option.

If you got taken back to the login page then it most probably means you got disabled.

You should seek help from the IRC channel.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Hi LTC,

That seems pretty much like what happened to me. Because I had earlier issues with my ISP's proxy, I had found that in the past using a proxy or TOR had allowed me to get into blackcats. I got in, then reported the issue in the forums. (If you know someone who can still get in search for my username in the forums, you'll see my thread and report etc).

NOTE: Do not use a proxy or TOR to try to resolve this problem.

The next time it happened (ie logging in and being weirdly rejected, I also got the takelogin.php page... your details have jogged my memory, which is great, I had never heard of another person seeing that!) I tried TOR (because it worked the previous time), and now I know I am banned with the tag 'proxy lover' on my account. So far stoi has been helpful in keeping me informed in these forums, but no result yet.

My advice is to post as full details as you can here and wait patiently. If you can, visit the irc help channel, but don't cut and paste your story! (Like I did, as I had already typed it up, it flooded more than 5 quick messages and I got auto banned from the IRC help channel).

Essentially. Be patient, don't expect miracles. Stoi does frequent these forums and responds if not bugged.

If you want to see my full story check here:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ms-help-339421

Good luck,
    catbrown
    Last edited by catbrown; 03-11-2009 at 01:17 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    I see a lot of these threads and only can say....

try IRC, if for some reason you cant

just PM stoi, he can probably help you more than us mate

anyway, good luck because BCG is is THE game site.
    Last edited by Col. Skillz; 03-11-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast