Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some info about HOSTING - IE

did you get your server abosamer?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    abosamer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillhead View Post
    did you get your server abosamer?

Not yet

why ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    why it take so long?

how many days past abosamer?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Hmm.. some one did remove my last post ......

However "Abosamer"

check AMD boxes from hosting-ie they are chepaer than your package and have 3x Core instead of 2x you wana buy

cheers m8

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    abosamer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by top View Post
    why it take so long?

how many days past abosamer?
    I didn't order it yet

the thing is I got a lot of things which make me busy for a while

so I delayed it .

Quote Originally Posted by SeedBoxer View Post
    Hmm.. some one did remove my last post ......

However "Abosamer"

check AMD boxes from hosting-ie they are chepaer than your package and have 3x Core instead of 2x you wana buy

cheers m8
    Thanks for this advice

I will put it in my mind

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    EL REY's Avatar Haha....You Slow BT Rep: +3

Question Mark

I ordered another box{dedicated, before/now I have VPS} from H-IE on Friday, and still waiting but it said for dedicated boxes you need to wait 6-8 days.

Anyhow, I've ead on here{can't find the post or person who said it} that they have some sort of tracking thing wit their servers.

So, I would like to know. If someone can tell me how can I know if they do have it & how can I then take it out?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I'm really thinking about getting a gigabit box from them. Has anyone gotten one recently? I have a poopie Kimsufi 4XL right now and looking for a true gigabit provider. Maybe I should wait for server.lu's gigabit?

I'm torn!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    To those that expect to get great gigbit speeds while running a ton of torrents you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Read/Write speed is just not possible with tons of active torrents. If you are looking for great speeds on live torrents then a gigaserver is a great way to go. I have been using a gigaserver for over a year and I love the perfomance and it didn't take tweaking the thing to death to do it either.

While I am answering this let me give a word of warning about Hosting-IE though. The setup time is awful, the customer service used to suck really bad as of last year, real time contact is damn near impossible. Customer communications are not strong either. It took them a month to get me my server from them last year and this is only after I put in a stop payment with Paypal did it magically become ready! Despite the customer service and slow setup times the servers themselves are really good and you can expect to get some great buffer built up. I have had one of the true OVH GB servers over the last year that is not subject to the new restrictions concerning the gigabit connection from OVH to Internet that is not limited to standard 100mbit. The only thing that makes the OVH GB server perhaps worth getting over the Hosting IE is the fact that you will have a ton of OVH peers that will get you the GB in house OVH connection. The Hosting-IE gigaserver though is a true full time 1GB connection.
    Last edited by Snarkyone; 04-18-2009 at 05:30 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    So what do u suggest ?

Hosting-IE after this suffering from support service ?

or u have another experience with other companies ?

anyone know a good company which provide high Upload speed and can give Desktop Remote control and nice HDD space please post what u thin k

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Ordered my hosting-ie gigabit box. Took them almost 2 weeks (9 days) got it today and I have been sad by the performance of the box. My OVH giga is performing much better on the same torrent and on the same tracker. I was getting over 40MB/sec constant with OVH and like 4-8MB and then jumps to 15, then back down to 1MB and then up... its all over the place.

Download speed was good... over 50MB/sec, both on the OVH and the hosting-ie, but uTorrent kept crashing on the hosting-ie box because of disk issues. The RAID 0 on the hosting-ie was awesome, however! Too bad I couldn't utilize it. Oh well... I sent a request for a refund today. We'll see how that goes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast