Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some info about HOSTING - IE

did you know there is a problem with certain Wine Versions which causes Utorrent to do that? I had the same problem with my OVH box until I updated Wines.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by tjm21 View Post
    did you know there is a problem with certain Wine Versions which causes Utorrent to do that? I had the same problem with my OVH box until I updated Wines.
    I'm using Windows

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    abosamer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So screw Hosting-IE ?

anyother suggestions ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    peugeottech's Avatar Poster
    Ok i was with hosting.ie ( 1 gig line ) took about 2/3 days to get it
    and im telling you all now they are CRAP do not go near them their download speeds were great sometimes around 65 + MB/s but the upspeeds were pants on private trackers like BGG and sct ect i couldnt upload faster then 1 MB/s
    i was running linux with Raid 0 and it was crap
    also i was talking to another guy on here who had the same as me but was running windows and he was getting the same speeds
    bad points
    1) set up fees take the piss
    2) very very poor customer support
    3) speeds suck

good points
    there aint none

i moved over to kimsufi 4XL in the end and i think they are great
    very good speeds and good support

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    abosamer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    what is the highest and most constant speed u get with kimsufi ? and what price ? or give me the offer link please

Note : U let me forget about Hosting-IE forever

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    peugeottech's Avatar Poster
    http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/

4XL

i can get 30 MB/s up and down ( at the same time ) very easy
    go for the linux ubuntu desktop its very easy to use and is just like windows + you dont have to pay for a licence

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    EL REY's Avatar Haha....You Slow BT Rep: +3

Angry

I sorta agree wit peugeottech.

I had their VPS, and it was pretty good, nice up/down speeds{not sure the average cuz don't know much about it..but know DL ws fast & upload was pretty damn good, it got my ratio on all trackers real high}.

But, this month I ordered a dedicated server 1gig and I have yet to get itPmnd you I ordered on the 3rd}.

I contact customer support about a day or two after their timeline pass, and the guy said soon sir its Easter weekend but no later then Friday or Monday.

Cool

Both days came & went, still nada.

I gave it another day or so, then contact them again.

This time, the guy said sir we are waiting on CPU which should be here on the 23rd & once its here you should have it in the next 2 days.

Now, Mondays is just about over and still nothing.

Their customer support is truly SH!T!!

I demanded my money back in full if I don't get it by Wednsday, so lets see what BS they come up wit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123