Thread: Half Life: Opposing Force

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i've been to suprnova, and they definately don't have it (half life: opposing force). could someone post or pm me the link to a torrent file or something. if u post a hash, could u pls kinda explain to me wut i need in order for it to work (the hash that is) . i know, i know, well, actually i don't know what a hash is . i guess i should read up on it, but to lazy, it's 1:09 am here in vancouver. gonna hit the hay in about 5 minutes, so any feedback would be good. even if it's a rip of the game, i'll be happy as long as it works, thanks in advance u guys!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well I don't have a hash for you but I remember a long time ago when I didn't have my half life plantinum pack I searched for opposing force on kazaa. A friend of mine had let me play on my old pc and I liked it. I got rid of it then wanted to get it again so I used kazaa. Its about 180 mb. I THINK. Its been so long though...

Anyway its around there and it requires half life. Hope you have it.

3. Games   -   #3
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    It's also included with Blue Shift, if you can find that.

4. Games   -   #4

5. Games   -   #5
    hate to dissapoint you but 2 months ago i searched everywhere for it and no luck: max one source with very low upload or none at all. i found blue shift but in the rip its not included. however, if you do find it, can you post where you found it?

6. Games   -   #6
    I used the first link and found over 60 users seeding the file.. Emule is a bit slow at first but picks up after a while. But with 60+ users you will atleast get the file.

7. Games   -   #7
    do u need the original half life installed? cuz i kinda lost the orginal cd, and the 166 mb half life file on kazaa doesn't install, for some reason. thanx for the link, i'm installing emule right now .

8. Games   -   #8
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Slightly off topic, but if eMule seems to be downloading slow for you, follow the link below and read the section called "Connection speed settings". It worked for me...

http://www.emule-project.net/board/i...howtopic=24704

9. Games   -   #9
    thanks nightwolf!