Thread: request for music-vids tracker

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hello again..i would like to thank all of you who answered my call for bitme...my request for bitme has been fullfilled..i do have a positive ratio and already enjoying tracker..i can post screens from bitme in order for you to get an ideea that i am a good user.i also own a seedbox and upload will not be a problem and when i become VIP on bitme i will share invites with those who will request.

But let us return to my request for music-vids which is my last one on this forum since this is the last tracker for my needs,and when i say needs i refer to the fact i am not a collector since i have a tracker for each and every need ..and i give an example...for psp movies i have Iplay.ro(iPSP team is the best);for PSP games i have Blackcats-games.net;for trance music i have route and TT,for tv shows i have bitmetv,for elearning i have the recently received bitme(which is great i might add);for hd movies i have bithdtv; for general music i have waffles;for old movies i have karagarga.These are my trackers.The reason i need music-vids is for rare videos (trance and dance in general) and it is the only tracker i still need.
    i will post a speedtest here
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/429279362.png
    Last edited by tuddor; 03-16-2009 at 09:19 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Profile links in public isnt such a good idea i would think..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i am sorry ..i just wanted to for everibody to see i am a good user on my trackers and have no probems with ratio and upload..never been warned.I hope someone will help me with music-vids