Thread: GTA: Chinatown Wars

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Any DS gamers around? If so, what do you think of this game? It was just dumped yesterday, and a patch and AR cheat code have been made so that the game runs on every cart.

I'm not the biggest GTA fan. I just got into and started paying attention to this series when IV came out. I've tried both of the PSP GTA's, and thought they flat out sucked. They weren't done very well at all.

But this DS game is superbly made. I'm not too far into the game right now. But everything from the presentation down to the controls(a combo of button and touchscreen) are just well developed. The PSP games should have been made with this top down perspective and amount of care. They felt like they were just thrown together to me.

Eventhough I haven't finished the game yet, I gotta say it's an exceptionally well made game and I'll be spending a lot of time exploring everything it has to offer. Rockstar Leeds has done a great job on this one.

2. Games   -   #2
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    It was just dumped yesterday, and a patch and AR cheat code have been made so that the game runs on every cart.
    Who posted it? .

Looks interesting apparently it work on NO$GBA

3. Games   -   #3
    I had no idea you upped it here. I don't use methods like bittorrent or newsgroups to download DS games. I just got to Romulation since they're so small.

And actually I was reading over at GBAtemp that it does work on NO$GBA. I have no idea what version or settings you need though since I never use it.

4. Games   -   #4
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I had no idea you upped it here. I don't use methods like bittorrent or newsgroups to download DS games. I just got to Romulation since they're so small.

And actually I was reading over at GBAtemp that it does work on NO$GBA. I have no idea what version or settings you need though since I never use it.
    I like scene rars for ds games so I resort to private trackers .

I find that GRN is the best for scene gba rlses .

5. Games   -   #5
    I use that site myself for GBA roms. I've used it for DS roms a few times too. It's a great site.