Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: dear females

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    how do you cook chicken drumsticks? or breasts? or any other filthy named chicken part?

i've tried googleing it but they keep telling me to add herbs and trees and shit and cook it in cat juices, i just want to make it unfrozen, i've tried it frozen and it displeases me greatly

i take it you just put it in the oven on a tray for a bit or some shit like that?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'd guess so. Spurt some grease on it first tho'
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    do u have to buy that from a shop or wot?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Olive or sunflower oil should do.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Make your own sweet and sour sauce and bake it . Cup of catsup , two teaspoons of mustard and one of brown sugar , brush on and bake at 350 for an hour .

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Tonight I will mostly be eating the fuck out of sirloin steak, home-made chunky motherfucking chips, peas with...wait for it....wait for it...Jack Daniels Hot Chilli barbecue sauce.

Didn't know Jack Daniels made barbecue sauce, now did youse? Well I didn't either until about an hour ago, like.

Top that, fuckers!! Woo hoo!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    there's some vegetable oil, will that do? what do i do put it on the chicken or the baking tray, won't it just slip off the tray?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    ffs, microwave it or put it in the kettle or something

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #9
    To defrost, just run, not let it sit, lukewarm water over the chicken. If it's breast, it's going to take a while, drumsticks, maybe 30-45 minutes. Breast is best off leaving it out overnight to thaw. You don't want to pop in a microwave or put it in the oven while frozen because the outside will cook quicker than the inside, especially bone-in. You'll end up with burnt chicken outside and frozen inside.

For recipes: http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Meat-a...cken/Main.aspx

@chalice
    I totally knew there was a JD sauce. Did you know there's also a Jim Bean sauce? That stuff is amazing and sounds like a meal fit for a king.
    Last edited by iceman0113; 03-15-2009 at 08:05 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Roight, so if i take the drumsticks out of the freezer tonight and put them in a cupboard over night tomorrow i just put them on an oven tray, pour water on them and cook them for 45 minutes, yes?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast