Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: seedbox

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I've been using seedhost for about 6 months .The only problem that I ever had they clear up in like 10 minutes.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Casper413's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i was just about to purchaseox a seedb but its charging me in polish money but i want to pay in GBP is this normal.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If you pay via PayPal, they will automatically convert the currency to what the seller accepts.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    the problem is i dont want to use paypal

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    The problem is that posting here won't necessarily help... Have you tried contacting the seller asking if they accept other means of getting money to them? I read some do bank-transfer as well and sometimes creditcard.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    yes it can help as someone here might have used a company which offers payments by credit card where did i say i wanted to pay using bank transfer?????

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper413 View Post
    yes it can help as someone here might have used a company which offers payments by credit card where did i say i wanted to pay using bank transfer?????
    Sorry, but it might help reading what you're responding to. I said some do bank-transfer and some do creditcard. Unless you specify what kinda method you would like to use and with which host, it would all be sooo much easier.

Last thing I can understand from this thread, is you were interested in seedhost.eu. Well, they do creditcard. But hey, since almost nobody here is actually seedbox-seller, what does keep you from getting in touch with your specific seller tru mail or their support-system and ask how payments can be done.

And ofcourse, there a loads of offers that accept creditcard but no clue if you would like them or not. That's not for me to decide since you have a problem not willing to use PayPal (which basically uses your creditcard as well or a direct link to your bank account).
    Last edited by FransTormer; 03-29-2009 at 09:44 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    i didnt say anyone here is a seedbox seller??? (Im confused) I have previously emailed sellers but intend to not get a reply so i decided to ask someone here on the forums as many people here intend to have experience with purhcasing from specific sellers and would maybe know if they accept Credit card payments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12