Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: kimsufi L box keeps getting disk overload issue

  1. #1
    everytime i download something, it gets this issue. this didn't happen when i bought it in the first week.


    hmm im a bit puzzled.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    kimsufi disks are accessed at a NAS, so it might be a issue with intranet overloading.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by iam1337 View Post
    everytime i download something, it gets this issue. this didn't happen when i bought it in the first week.


    hmm im a bit puzzled.
    try this setting in utorrent if thats ur client.




  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thanks Pplush, I will let you know how they work after a day or two.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    TRScK village
    Posts
    222
    set up manually the cache size...like 256 mb should be enough
    Tired.REtired

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by teresckova View Post
    set up manually the cache size...like 256 mb should be enough
    just doing that doesn't fix it.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,642
    i'm sorry for you, seems like their boxes aren't performing evenly.

    i've got a kimsufi L for 10 days now and it's a rocket, i can't believe it

    my upload speed can be at 10 MBps whenever i want it and it doesn't crash when i download at high speed

    I can create a new torrent without any speed slow down and never got a disk overload

    I'm impressed I have to say, I feel like I'm having a Leaseweb hehe

    What OS are you running? That could be the answer, I have Fedora Cora 9 installed

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    TRScK village
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    i'm sorry for you, seems like their boxes aren't performing evenly.

    i've got a kimsufi L for 10 days now and it's a rocket, i can't believe it

    my upload speed can be at 10 MBps whenever i want it and it doesn't crash when i download at high speed

    I can create a new torrent without any speed slow down and never got a disk overload

    I'm impressed I have to say, I feel like I'm having a Leaseweb hehe

    What OS are you running? That could be the answer, I have Fedora Cora 9 installed
    same for me...i been through the same problems,and after i raised the cache to 256 mb,everything runned smooth
    i think its your os...maybe you should ask them about that problem
    Tired.REtired

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    not sure what OS it is, i bought it from *out system and he set it up.

    I think it may be ubuntu????


    KFlint, what are your settings for the disk cache?
    Last edited by iam1337; 03-17-2009 at 01:33 AM.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    don't know where
    Posts
    1,195
    maybe you need to limit your download speed? I used L as well... It's OK with upload rate(11.2MB/s) but i cant say same thing with download cuz i dont remember any moment without crash when i pass over 5MB/s and if you're seeing something about disk overload at your clinet(utorrent at the bottom of down side) pplush259's setting looking pretty good...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •