Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me .............

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Why is it Detale has a sig with a short bus or makes a comment on retards and all hell breaks out ? I think the rules should apply here too , its bullshit to make fun of handicapped people .

Au contraire, I was merely making a comment about the route the bus is currently taking, others seemed to be volunteering as passengers of said bus

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #12
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    While u are baiting him in the depths of lounge i am appealing the BT mods to lock him out of BT section while we still have the time ..
    There goes another delusional groceries store clerk seeking authority...

ahah so i see you're on a mission to get me banned... Now only if you dedicated yourself to something more productive, you'd be somewhere else making moves instead of fantasizing in the lounge section.

Now go plot how you're going to get me banned while you're locking up the pit
    Albo on TV

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    People like Albo are a plague on boards like these, and as a matter of fact about everywhere they succeed to crawl into.

His modus operandi is trying to create as much havoc as possible, turn everyone against him except the poor fools who get blinded by his post-count and see him like some kind of commando as pictured before.

He always claims to put up some kind of charade, but I guess this is just his natural behaviour because he is just a sad character frustrated by his obseleteness in the real world.

Oops, I think I hear the sound of the school bell so I guess Albo will soon be leaving us for yet another day filled at his elementary school.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    we got the whole crew in here finally...

Disme, I've told you this before and I'll say it again...Observing and analyzing someone's behavior with close attention for months, is more pathetic than everything you just mentioned up there. Get a life ffs lol or at least say something different for a change. I can't remember the last time you posted anything that was unrelated to me. You love to be on my dick i guess. I'll let you enjoy it but if you ever get tired of it, you can always go do what your buddy Artemis does. Focus your attention and frustration on the bad guys.. The traders lol

lol you're pathetic if you ask me.. Fukin old man still trying to inject his ego in a forum board instead of taking his daughter to the park or something
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-17-2009 at 07:25 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You love to be on my dick i guess.
    Where was it ever proven that u have one? As potrayed in my previous pic u have rare condition ( a genetilia disorder)where u were born with a keyboard instead of a dick .. So we knw how u get off kid
    lol you're pathetic if you ask me.. Fukin old man still trying to inject his ego in a forum board instead of taking his daughter to the park or something
    Thats more like a 12 yr old retard try to diss ppl .. Have u overdosed on m&m ?
    Last edited by apextwin146; 03-17-2009 at 07:33 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    ahah I'd love to see a real life pic of apextwin146.. why don't you post one? you seem to come off as a confident fella

7. Lounge   -   #17
    ahah I'd love to see a real life pic of apextwin146.. why don't you post one? you seem to come off as a confident fella
    i dont indulge in ghey solicitation .. u can search google to find some in ur locality is u r getting really desperate
    Last edited by apextwin146; 03-17-2009 at 07:39 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    ahaa o shit.. I searched google for apextwin/nerd..and look what the first result was http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9041355AAcspaD

is it safe to assume you're that apextwin??
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-17-2009 at 07:45 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    hoodeh's Avatar Magic Doctor
    Guys like Artemis are so desperate to get that little attention they seek for
    Coming from FST's biggest attention whore

Disme, I've told you this before and I'll say it again...Observing and analyzing someone's behavior with close attention for months, is more pathetic than everything you just mentioned up there. Get a life ffs lol

Albo, nobody's observing and analyzing you, you're just impossible to miss with all your pathetic posts, not to mention your pretentious "I am the shit" attitude, which is really the funniest thing, knowing how pathetic you really are...
    Not more than a month ago you had a big "I NEED FTN AND GFT" signature.

You obviously should look at yourself in the mirror before telling people to get a life...

This recent thread is another proof of how everybody is annoyed by your pathetic bullshit.

Somebody PLEASE give him that Uk-* invite already so we don't have to cope with the kid anymore...

"It's not where you take things from -It's where you take them to"
    Jean-Luc Godard

10. Lounge   -   #20
    ahaa o shit.. I searched google for apextwin/nerd..and look what the first result was http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9041355AAcspaD

is it safe to assume you're that apextwin??
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH

really a nice joke mate ..
    Your googling abilities are worse than my dog ..
    If we could ever harness energy from stupidity you would be my first pet hamster
    I guess ur mommy forgot to give u a fake nipple to suck on today
    Last edited by apextwin146; 03-17-2009 at 09:00 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast