Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me .............

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    ahah I'd love to see a real life pic of apextwin146.. why don't you post one? you seem to come off as a confident fella
    We don't need to see a pic of you to know what kind of person you are.
    if you really think I have to spend months analysing your behaviour, you're dead wrong. You've been infesting the whole place with your childish behaviour and every thread I read has your rotten stamp on it.

Also, since you don't know the slightest bit about my private life, you are (once again) making an arse of yourself trying to stirr me up with your comments about what i should do at my age or with my family.

I am perfectly capable of handling my own private life and I don't need any counseling in regard to it from you. Anyways ... you should already have noticed you are missing your goal here. You cannot make me angry because I have a tendency to treat everything you write as it should be ... as worthless mumblings from an immature kid with way to much times on his hands.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Look I know I'm not a regular regular around here or anything, and I can only wish to aspire to the cuntishness of the great chavish one, but I have a question. When did the bus from the spastic school get rerouted to stop off in the lounge ?

I'm not really sure how all this happened, since I've been busy with work lately, and haven't been paying much attention.

But I can only assume that the regulars around either have them all on ignore, are really bored and need something to laugh at or are as busy as I. Seeing as how they haven't called the monkey-clan all kinds of stupid and told them to fuck of in single-syllable words so as to facilitate at least a rudimentary line of communication, like.

Either way, every now and then, it's kind of nice to have a reminder how fortunate one has been in being born with a whole brain.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Tards, like verrucae or more accurately, haemorrhoids, come and they go.

The lounge has always been this way. Some are more persistent (or woefully dense) than others, but they're still the same old unimaginative, self-absorbed nitwitty type who wander in here, post something in monglish and expect everyone to applaud.

Sometimes the regulars respond and it can be funny. Other times the imbecilic cunts just aren't worth the effort.

Rarely, though, in the course of inter-human events, does a spastic of such titanic cluelessness as that cabbage-head Pentomato come along. He is the fabled Ubertard and I am astounded and amused to decipher every last attempt of coherent English he makes. Man, that's one proper stupid cunt right there and no mistake.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Posting pictures of yourself on your hols isn't against the rules, is it?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced View Post
    Posting pictures of yourself on your hols isn't against the rules, is it?
    Last edited by Artemis; 03-17-2009 at 09:40 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    it's kind of nice to have a reminder how fortunate one has been in being born with a whole brain.
    ..and this is coming from somebody with 19'000 posts and whole lot of wasted hours in his lifetime. The only brain you have/might have had, has been distilled with alcohol and despicable aura from the lounge. Fukin sad that your life revolves around this place

Disme, your posting this month has solely been about me so I'll take that as a clue that you feed on drama and take every chance you get to take a shot at me. From now on I'll be pretty much ignoring your posts unless they're related to something else other than me.
    Also you seems to think of yourself as a contributor to the fst board. When was the last time you have actually participated in a decent topic and gave an intelligent opinion?
    Cmon now. You like to point fingers but you don't take one sec to look at yourself. Like I said. You're an e-drama whore. That explains it in a few words. You only show up to criticize someone. Other than that, you're a ghost.

Artemis I guess your whole idea of this thread was to make some friends and show off your joke making abilities. You already made me laugh with your crippled attempts to make yourself recognizable as a decent character. Now I'll be seeing you in the bt section hopefully, discussing about.... you know what.

Apextwin, I'm actually embarrassed to have wasted my time replying and scooping down to your level.
    What I wonder though is how the fuck did you go so low from the "intellectual wannabe" to posting images and replying childishly. I guess the intellectual aura doesn't get you anywhere in a place filled with drunks and two-time lowlifes, like that guy Snee who has 19'000 posts lmaoo... what a joke

Hoodeh, you failed big time..Only if you knew how big
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-18-2009 at 01:19 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Well there seems to be only one passenger on the bus at the moment, going round & round & round......... Albo I told you not to lick the windows.......

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #28
    ^very funny..ahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    ...My replies are usually subtle and humorous
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-18-2009 at 02:14 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    hoodeh's Avatar Magic Doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Hoodeh, you failed big time..Only if you knew how big
    Wow what a stupid useless answer, I knew you were pathetic, but you just smashed it out of the park with this one

OK kid, I think it's bed time for you now, come back and act like the king of the invite request section after school tomorrow, rofl..

"It's not where you take things from -It's where you take them to"
    Jean-Luc Godard

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Hoodeh, you're not too bright obviously.. At least Artemis and Disme were capable to decipher a thing or two out of my BT posts..But you, you're just a fish..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast