Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need GFT

i need GFT...im afraid i dont have anything to offer cuz with my shitty speed i cant be rewarded any invites on any webiste...but i have good Ratio on scc and metal iplay
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-19-2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: removed trade inference

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Low's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    First of all, this is not a trade section to offer Demonoid - only requests, mate. In addiction, i advise you to post ratios(surely not only them, but this buffer!) on RMT and SCC to increase your chances. Anyway, they are not so high cuz almost all of your posts are requests for invitations + u have not contribute anything to comminity yet.

P.S. Fix ur behaviour and propably i will help you.

GL
    Last edited by Low; 03-18-2009 at 04:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    my Ratio on SCC is over 1000 cuz i use the freeleech area all the time..now if you really want to help then i can send you my scc screen

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Low's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I wont help you, but if u want to get GFT's invite u definitely should post a SS of ur ratio.

Best regards

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    i need a moderator to removed all LOW's replies...it is spamming my thread...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Sicx View Post
    my Ratio on SCC is over 1000 cuz i use the freeleech area all the time..now if you really want to help then i can send you my scc screen
    who cares about the ratio ?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Red pirate's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    now i think GFT become highly requsted, true and i realy think it deserve this
    but i can say it is hard to get it , IRC invite channel is closed, invites are hardly get.
    even though it is tough to giveaway that easly, staff there are very tough i saw a subject about GFT account give away, i can assure this account will be banned soon.
    also what this " im afraid i dont have anything to offer/can offer demonoid invites " means
    I think trading is a bad start.
    any way good luck , that all i can give
    Last edited by Red pirate; 03-18-2009 at 06:21 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    now i think GFT become highly requsted, true and i realy think it deserve this
    but i can say it is hard to get it , IRC invite channel is closed, invites are hardly get.
    even though it is tough to giveaway that easly, staff there are very tough i saw a subject about GFT account give away, i can assure this account will be banned soon.
    any way good luck , that all i can give
    thanks for the comment mate

talking about banning my accout...i guess this whole website is working against the policy of private trackers...you know what i mean...lol...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    First of all, this is not a trade section to offer Demonoid - only requests, mate. In addiction, i advise you to post ratios(surely not only them, but this buffer!) on RMT and SCC to increase your chances. Anyway, they are not so high cuz almost all of your posts are requests for invitations + u have not contribute anything to comminity yet.

P.S. Fix ur behaviour and propably i will help you.

GL
    please stop saying shit, GFT is a ratioless tracker, are you too stupid to understand that people want it precisely not to bother with ratios?
    not to mention that insane ratios doesn't mean anything: anyone is able to get a seedbox and buffer his accounts as hell...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    please stop saying shit, GFT is a ratioless tracker, are you too stupid to understand that people want it precisely not to bother with ratios?
    not to mention that insane ratios doesn't mean anything: anyone is able to get a seedbox and buffer his accounts as hell...
    truth...nice comment bro...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast