Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Contender for Bushes "Biggest Nutter as Head of State" record..

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced View Post
    Religion isn't evil per se, and I take umbridge with you trying to put those words in my mouth.

I may not be a Christian, but I have a lot of respect for those that live as "Christians" are meant to live and practise what they preach.. way too few of them in my opinion, and that includes the priesthood.

To clarify:

Someone that kills or starts wars because "God" told them to is a nutter.

Someone that kills his own people just to remain in power is evil in my opinion, however as the human species is violent in its very nature, he may not be technically away with the fairies.

To round up 1000's of one religion because he thinks one of them cursed an Aunt makes him, again in my opinion, a fruitcake.

It's like, I dont know.. say killing hundreds of thousands because one of 'em may have tried to kill "Daddy".
    I recommend you take umbrage, if anything, but, hey.

I don't recall Bush going into Afghanistan or Iraq because God told him to, neither do I recall any confessions (or proof) of vengeful motivation on behalf of his father.

You'd also be hard-put to lay all those casualties at his doorstep (there were opposing - and even less scrupulous players on the field, if you recall).

All-in-all, I think your obsession with Dubya is sort of, well...outmoded.

At least, that's what I hear whenever I mention Mr. Bill.

Anyhoo, look on the bright side - you won't have American influence to complain about much longer, eh?

We're gonna be a third-world wreck in no time.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    So are we all

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    So are we all
    Well, I'd rather not be, all the same.

BTW-

I have for some time now forsworn the use of smilies, as Skweeky says it doesn't become me, and I don't use them properly anyway (something to that effect), so.

:stillusingacolonortwobutnotforsmilies:
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    :quiterighttoo:

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Religion isn't evil per se, and I take umbridge with you trying to put those words in my mouth.

I may not be a Christian, but I have a lot of respect for those that live as "Christians" are meant to live and practise what they preach.. way too few of them in my opinion, and that includes the priesthood.

To clarify:

Someone that kills or starts wars because "God" told them to is a nutter.

Someone that kills his own people just to remain in power is evil in my opinion, however as the human species is violent in its very nature, he may not be technically away with the fairies.

To round up 1000's of one religion because he thinks one of them cursed an Aunt makes him, again in my opinion, a fruitcake.

It's like, I dont know.. say killing hundreds of thousands because one of 'em may have tried to kill "Daddy".

I don't recall Bush going into Afghanistan or Iraq because God told him to, neither do I recall any confessions (or proof) of vengeful motivation on behalf of his father.

You'd also be hard-put to lay all those casualties at his doorstep (there were opposing - and even less scrupulous players on the field, if you recall).

Anyhoo, look on the bright side - you won't have American influence to complain about much longer, eh?

Pardon me, but Bush used to talk to God directly, there is not difference between him and those idiost in the musling world.
    In his words, God told me to so, google it.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by lamuller View Post

Pardon me, but idiost in the musling world. google it.
    I would pardon you, but perhaps you could google some help, instead.

Ffs, you're a 41-year-old female - you're actuarially expected to be finicky about spelling, at a minimum.
    Last edited by j2k4; 03-23-2009 at 02:03 AM.

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    A middle aged woman going through a bad spell. I thought you would have been the first to the rescue Kev.

Back on track. Time to bring out the water powered automobile and populate the desert again.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    A middle aged woman going through a bad spell. I thought you would have been the first to the rescue Kev.

Back on track. Time to bring out the water powered automobile and populate the desert again.
    Hey, Rat.

Here's another nutter.

How's friend Bob, by the way.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Poster
    [QUOTE glugluglu;3169434]

Pardon me, but idiots in the US google it.
    You are right, all right wings are idiots, and talk to god, Bush had the direct line, so what?
    Last edited by lamuller; 03-23-2009 at 04:49 PM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    You are right, all right wings are idiots, and talk to god, Bush had the direct line, so what?
    Actually, this-

Pardon me, but idiots in the muslin world. google it.

You are right, all right wings are idiots, and talk to god, Bush had the direct
    line, si what?

I am a nut case, Rush is my boyfriend, I love him.
    -is what you posted.

Do you work in the garment district, i.e. "muslin world"?

I propose you settle down a bit, and post without the obvious intent to offend.

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12