Thread: Can I Download Subtitles

Is it possible to download english subtitles to a movie that i downloaded from kazaa lite??
    Cause the volume on the movies is usually low and I can't understand everything that they r sayin' , subtitles would help a LOT!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I'm going to move this to movieworld.

Yes you can download subtitles, I'm not sure of the sites, but I'm sure you could find them searching google, or by searching this forum. I'm also sure some of the people in the movieworld section will know the answer to this one.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i suggest divxsubtitles.com, all u have to do is sign up and u can download subtitles and if u have klite codec pack all u have to do is move the subtitles into the same folder as the movie file and open the movie and u can see the subtitles.
    piece of advice i suggest using zoom player to play movies with subtitles cuz if u play them with media player the subtitles come out doubled.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    To get a quicker response to your question to your question u could have search this button or search yahoo or google (Same difference) and answered your question.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@20 September 2003 - 22:07
    i suggest divxsubtitles.com, all u have to do is sign up and u can download subtitles and if u have klite codec pack all u have to do is move the subtitles into the same folder as the movie file and open the movie and u can see the subtitles.
    piece of advice i suggest using zoom player to play movies with subtitles cuz if u play them with media player the subtitles come out doubled.
    Thanks!! I downloaded the k-lite codec pack and I downloaded the subtitles!!
    The first time it played o.k, but after that the subtitles were black! how do i change their color?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Are you using BSPLayer?
    It's the best in my opinion.
    If you do, just right-click the movie go to 'Subtitles...' > 'Font...' > 'Color:' and choose the color you want from the drop down box.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    THANKS!!
    B)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    oh yeah i forgot about bs player thanks alot for reminding me about it johnnyb