Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: skull icon for torrents on my uTorrent WebUI seedbox??

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Can someone please let me know why some of the torrents I upload to my uTorrent WebUI seedbox keep winding up with a skull icon next to them as opposed to the normal happy face icon that they should have (see below)

Any thoughts on why this is happening, and how I can get it to stop happening? Is it a seedbox issue? An issue with the tracker? Something else? Any thoughts? Thanks!

As noted in the uTorrent documentation, the icon I am referring to ~ which typically appears with a black X on a red circle background, but appears as I described when using the "Aquazureus (alternate)" skin ~ means the torrent job has a critical error...

Why would something like this happen for some torrents and not for others??

Last edited by m021478; 03-21-2009 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    I got it whenever my seedboxes HDD was full , AFAIK its a general error sign so there's no way to determine the exact cause
    Last edited by manu1991; 03-21-2009 at 10:04 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I think it means that the torrent is dead, usually due to hardrive space inefficiencies.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    it means there is an error

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ichigo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I got this sometimes but then you can just start them again and it goes away. I don't know what causes this though.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Torrent error. Might be caused by HDD being under heavy usage, HDD being full, etc. I usually get these when I download several torrents at high speed (write errors).

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    delete torrent only ( not data ) then run it again it will check data then it will work
    CLOSED SOME DAYS FOR RENEW
    I WILL BACK WITH
    TTC

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Mostly likely cause is not enough hard drive space. Delete some torrents and it should work fine again.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Seedbox Provider
    Had the same on mine the other day and it was due to full disk. Try upload data via FTP to confirm, should give you a quota error.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Thanks to everyone for some solid advice and guidance!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast